• Show
Clear All

Hey pain...oh i ment shane

Look .....i also bought the thriller album back then , i

also remember listening to that album trying to teach myself how to

moon walk...........

He was a big talent................

My last post is my opinion ....thats it

hey shane .......$20,000,000.00 bought his way out !!!

I bet shane thinks that o.j. Is inocent..........?

Comment

MJ is, was and always will be the single most talented music artist in the history of music. Love him, hate him, or whatever no one can deny MJ is the biggest and best music artist in HISTORY! His music will live on FOREVER... some of his songs still pack the dance floor after all these years like 'Billie Jean', 'Wanna Be Startin Something', and the list goes on.

MJ is a part of our lives even if we don't want to admit it.

As for him being weird or whatever, fact is he was abused as a child basically tortured by his father, he never had a childhood as he was the families bread and butter. Sure the guy was wierd thank his father for that one!

Bottom line there was never a more talented artist EVER! He invented music videos, he single handed made MTV what it is today. Every artist has been influenced by the guy nothing more can be said. He's given more of his money to children, hospitals and more.

RIP MJ!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Most talented in the HISTORY of MUSIC? Doubt it!! Mozart, Beethoven, John Williams... etc. etc. Maybe of recent history, yeah, but ALL history; I beg to differ! -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

From now until the end of time, people studying music in the 20th Century will start with Elvis, the Beatles, and Michael Jackson. And Michael Jackson definitely paved the way for pop artists you hear/see today. Even the paparazzi coverage of musical artists started with him.

Unfortunately behind all that talent and charisma on stage was a very sad and confused man. You could probably teach a semester in college alone on the psychology of MJ.

RIP, Mike...

- Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
          www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
          Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

He did Thriller, Thriller man..... Thriller..
            I will miss all that crotch grabbing and spinning...

-Frank Balzer
            Frank W. Balzer
            FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
            http://frankwillisbalzer.viewbook.com/
            --------------------------------------------------
            www.RotHauntedHouse.com
            www.R-Fx.com

sigpic

Comment

I'm shocked and saddened and loved MJ and his music. I saw him in concert once upon a time and it was breathtaking. He was such an amazing artist.

I can't help wondering who will get custody of his 3 children now. I understand that their mother didn't want them, so I hope for his children's sake that it will be someone who will love them unconditionally with no abuse involved.
              They call me PhReAk for a reason...

Comment

Creep..

I am honored that you found the structure of my post so amusing you copied it. Feel free to use it anytime.

Ok as far as OJ I thought he was guilty but a group of his peers thought he was not. I does not matter what I think anymore because he was found not guilty. Also OJ had very minimal success so you see he was not really worth the time or effort for money hungry people to go after him. Sadly in this day and time its easier for people to sue rather than to go out and get a damn job!

Now back to MJ how can you say that hes guity anymore than I can say hes not. Did you know him personally? Did you know one of the alleged victims? Were you there? How do you know? If your relying on the press and what you read in papers I feel sorry for you because tomorrow you could be placed in a newspaper or on the news that you are a killer and BAM! Your guilty! WHY? Because the media said you was and thats all it takes.

Here is something I can tell you on a personal note when you become successful you are accused of lots of things trust me I KNOW THIS. I am succesful here where I'm from and have been accused of everything from a home wrecker, a thief, a queer to abusing animals and all in between. You see you don't have to be a celebrity just a success in life for people to want some of your much deserved attention. YOU CANT BELIEVE HALF THE CRAP YOU READ OR HEAR! If you ask my friends or my famliy, employees or anyone that really knows me will tell you different. WHY? They don't have anything to gain nor do they want it. I am sure if you ask those close to MJ they would also tell you the same.

Anyway it really don't matter he has passed away and thats all over now. Its over for him, its over for his family, its over for the money hungery blood suckers out there. Now they must find someone else to harrass or go out and find a job and thats just to hard for them to go out and do I am sure. Believe what you want Creep just realize its innocent until proven guilty rather than guilty after being found innocent. Shane and its YOUR DAMN RIGHT I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! Shane this time.
                Last edited by graystone; 06-26-2009, 07:21 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

What about Bubbles?

I wonder what is going to happen to Bubbles the monkey. Chimps can live till nearly 60 years old. Who is going to get custody of him or will He end up on Ebay for sale. Is Bubbles even still alive? Damn you Bubbles, damnnnnnn youuuuuuuuuuuuu!
                  Spooky Wishes
                  Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Bubbles

The chimp is in an animal sanctuary in Florida where he has been for the last 11 or so years. Once they get over the age of 4 thay are adults and dangerous. Shane and its don't forget what just happened a few months back with a chimp. Shane this time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Kirk wrote:

"I will play Thriller in honor of him at my haunt."

I'm with you Kirk! We'll be doing the sam thing. R.I.P. Michael Jackson. Michael will live on through his music genius, but the world has just lost one of the most amazingly creative and talented musicians of its day.

Kel
                      sigpic
                      Kelly Allen
                      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                      www.RaycliffManor.com
                      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I actually did get a bit choked up. MJ was a great artist and gave us haunters a great song and video. He had alot of personal baggage, but we all do. Rememmber, ye without sin cast the 1st stone. What really happened with him and the kids? I dont know, I was not there. All I know is that I really hope he was sorry if he did do anything when he took his last breath, cause in my mind he is moonwalking around the rings of saturn and will have one heck of a concert in heaven....
                        www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Originally posted by xxxdirk View Post
                          ..., cause in my mind he is moonwalking around the rings of saturn and will have one heck of a concert in heaven....
                          I hope MJ is gathering them all and getting them to do the moonwalk and Thriller dance together:

Farrah, Ed McMahon, Carradine, even the ones we lost long ago like Vincent Price, Elvis, Chuck Berry, all the late great celebrities are having a grand old time celebrating with the moonwalk and Thriller dance...

Comment

You know it crossed my mind if he is really dead or not. But Im pretty sure he is. They said he was d.o.a. And they tried to revive him for over an hour. And Entertainment tonight had a picture of him. Its really strange him and Farrah Fawcett died the same day. He was the greatest entertainer that ever lived. He could sing and dance. He was amazing! And the only one who could top him was hisself. And then when he couldnt top his own album Thriller he was looked down on. But he still has the greatest selling album of all time to this day. His music videos were ground breaking. And like one person said on the news after his death. He was the most famous person in the world. No one didnt know who Michael Jackson was.
                            Damon
                            Damon Carson

Comment

Sorry, Damon, but yes, it's true. Like Elvis, MJ has left the building. May he rest in peace.

Comment

Kel,
                                That's awesome to do that too! We're using an inflatable movie screen and DVD projector in the lobby like last year (with movie clips/etc.) and we'll show Thriller.

damon,
                                I wondered too...my brother said "I think he pulled a Tupac and faked it to get away from the craziness..." I believe he's dead though...but it did cross my mind for a few seconds.

Kirk
                                Kirk Boemmel
                                Dark Ghost Manor
                                www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X