Walk Like An Egyptian.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walk Like An Egyptian.....

Just wanted to share something I've been workin' on as time allowed. Joh stopped by and tried it on and it looks damn nice on, has a great creepy look/feel to it. It gets a couple large fore-arm bands, upper arm bands, chest/ribs, newly designed skirt and shin-guards. This mask is larger than the corpse/skull mask and the suit will fit a larger actor. I think I may even make a sword to go with it. Hope you guys like it, so let me know your thoughts!
    Also, if anyone has plans on ordering a Corpse Skin, let me know. I'm not going to do many this year, I need to schedule back surgery soon.

Very impressive!

BarbieHaunt
    Friends Sold Separately
    (You Too Can Be Sold -
    Just Join Our Friends List!
    Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

Nice work Tony! Great detail and paint scheme. I like the headpiece and can't wait to see the finished costume. You have a very talented group working for you. I hope your surgery goes well and you are back to normal soon.
      Thanks for sharing!

Eric
      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

I definately like this one over the previous mummy piece you'd done using the normal skeletal head. This head looks like it would go well with your recent mummy suit. Very nice piece.
        sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Wow! As always, incredible detail! Awesome work!

When are you having back surgery Tony? I hope it's a simple and quick operation and you experience a really fast recovery my friend!

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Tony, fantastic!! Love the whole look. Great work. Good luck with your back surgery. Please let us know so we can bring thoughts and prayers your way!! Take care.

Sue
            http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

very nice, even has accessories! They make the monster.
              Allen H
              www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
              http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Thanks guys, but it's Mark (the artist), not Tony
                Give me some more feedback on this one. Memphis, I thought the same thing. Might try it out later... If it looks good I'll take a few pics.

Comment

Working...
                X