A chance to say Thankz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A chance to say Thankz

Hey guys it's been a while since I posted anything on here I did post this a few other places but wanted to share with all out here, we have been so busy since going semi pro and now moving up to building a portable attraction and party supply store... But let me say I have been busy building and creating many new props and also a whole new themed display for our home haunt. I had taken a bit of slack for not having one last year but with being in the mall it took up all our large sets and props. So after the last month of working my ass off to get our funding and grants all tied inn I decided it was time to finally brand myself with our logo and man it came out great...

I would like to thank and mention RedCrow Design for the creation of our logo and website... These guyz are great not only in BIZ but have become great friends of ours and are always there to help out!!! no matter what dumbass question I have for them..I loved the logo the very 1st time they sent me the rough sketched copy! and that is actually what the Tat artist used for his starting point thankz guys for a great logo and web site I can't wait to see what your going to do for us for our Attractions site....

I would also like to mention DAN of Canadian Red Dragon Tat studio in Sudbury Ontario Canada. man he rocked it out and love how it came out!!!!

lets get started

ink going down

almost done still got shading

DONE!!!!!!!! let me know what ya guys think....

Nice

Looks great guys! I wish you all much deserved success. Shane and its have a Great Year! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Comment

who is Shane???? Shane??? lol not sure I'm Robby.....

Comment

Working...
      X