Transworld 2010 Darkness/Creepyworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld 2010 Darkness/Creepyworld

I'm not positive yet but we'll open Darkness on Saturday of the event. We will renovate The Darkness again but since we won't have to build a building from scratch we should be able to complete everything we start and get the place as functional as possible. We are going to do a massive overhaul to the second floor.

We will also open Creepyworld but without actors, and we will not set it up fully. It will be a half daylight half night time tour. We will probably do this on Wed or Thursday. It will start around 5pm and bring everyone back by 7pm or so.

What we'll set up is the trailer haunted house, haunted hayride, our gothic haunt and part of Silox. We can't set them up fully but you will see how we operate a screampark and you can see how a trailer haunt is done right. Our trailer haunt is now like a mini Darkness.

More details coming soon! Here are some photos of Creepyworld under the knife.

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I would like to volunteer...

I would like to volunteer my makeup services for the actors and also some quick acting tips.. maybe even act a little or manage... LOL
    Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Katie,

That would be very much appreciated! I will be a lot more active next year trying to recruit actors as we will not be building a building from scratch. For those who do not understand this... try it!

What we did wasn't just try to rebuild a haunted house for some haunt tour, but rather we built an entire building from the ground up. The building was never completed, I was dealing with fire marshals, building inspectors, trying to organzine food, drinks, and well rebuild the haunts for all haunted house owners. I didn't have ONE NOT ONE haunted house owner come to me and tell they didn't love the experience.

Now with no building to build, and we will have NO PARTY, we will be trying to recruit more actors from the industry first and St. Louis second. Its just too hard to get all those people here for one night, and impossible to train them when you have to build buildings and all of that.

We will rebuild the Darkness again and hopefully everyone enjoys their experience. We'd love to have yourself and anyone else we can scrape together from the industry to work. I will come up with a plan to hire as many haunt industry people first.

Count yourself in!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Hell yeah!

Sweet!!!
        As we get closer - i'll do some recruiting of my own, see if we can get a bunch of actors for you!
        Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Larry

Do you Dare to Hire me for the night
          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Working...
          X