Rusted Antique Lanterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rusted Antique Lanterns

I have these lanterns with various finish and extra details if anyone is interested. Run on battery powered L.E.D or corded with flicker bulb. Your choice $25.00 each. Includes shipping. Still taking orders for Halloween or Halloween season. You can reply here, pm me or contact me at 573-253-6508. Compair else where $40.00 and up. Save Big!
    Thanks,
    Damon Carson
    Damon Carson

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
    I have these lanterns with various finish and extra details if anyone is interested. Run on battery powered L.E.D or corded with flicker bulb. Your choice $25.00 each. Includes shipping. Still taking orders for Halloween or Halloween season. You can reply here, pm me or contact me at 573-253-6508. Compair else where $40.00 and up. Save Big!
    Thanks,
    Damon Carson

Any photos?
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Possibly if I can figure out to post them. LOL! Im no whiz at this stuff. P.M. me and let me have your number and I can send picture text via phone if all else fails. I will try to post some on the board tonight. Thanks for the interests!
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Here is a picture of one of the Rusted Lanterns
        Attached Files
        Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by jakprintsHAUNT View Post
          Any photos?
          I didnt know if you got a chance to see a picture of the lantern or not, so I thought I would reply directly to your post to give you a notification that I had posted one.

Thank you
          Damon Carson

Comment

lanterns

Thanks for the lanterns. They look great. I received them very quickly.

Comment

Damon,

Sorry for the delayed response. These look very nice. One more question, are the domes on these glass or plastic? Then are they all the same style of lantern or do you have different ones?

Thanks!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
              -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Their glass. I can tent them up for you to make it look like they have been burning. The one in the pic isnt. It has a battery operated l.e.d in it. Dont think you can see that very well. Basically they are all the same. Other than the finish that you want. I can customize it to your taste. The one shown is the most popular. Pm me let me know how many you want. I will rush them out as soon as I get your order. Time is short now though. So hurry. I've already received some orders so get yours before its too late. Let me know when you need them and where you live ect. That way we can see if you can get it when you need them.
                Thanks,
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

Thanks Tyree. Glad you liked them!
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

My P.M's are full need to go in and delete them. Havent figured that out yet. Email me at frightmaster@hotmail.com if your interested in a lantern.
                    Thanks,
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

Pm's are open if anyone needs to contact me or email me at frightmaster@hotmail.com
                      Thanks,
                      Damon
                      Damon Carson

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know I can still take orders up to probably Oct 22nd if you need a rusted lantern for Halloween, any Halloween partys or if your just scared of the dark. Pm me if your interested. Otherwise I can express ship but it costs more.
                        Thanks,
                        Damon
                        Damon Carson

Comment

Rusted Antique Lanterns

Thank for the 2 Rusted Antique Lanterns, we are going to buy 4 more, i will send payment to you, thanks for the fast shipping... jay and yen

Comment

No problem. Glad you liked them. Its really amazing it got to Arizona in only two days. Priority mail is great!
                            Damon
                            Last edited by damon carson; 10-20-2010, 04:48 PM.
                            Damon Carson

Comment

Still taking orders if anyone is interested. Pm me. Great for que lines. Trails, static props ect.
                              Thanks,
                              Damon
                              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                              X