Columbia haunt tour tickets on sale now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greg,
    We have our tickets to the Columbia tour and we are driving. I see you said there is a lights on, do we need tickets for that or is it included?

Thanks Ken,
    The Dreams of Darkness Haunted Househttp://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com
    Last edited by Dreamreaper; 01-26-2010, 12:09 AM.
    Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

Ken,
      No tickets are needed, its free. Just hang around after we close and let myself or one of our crew know you want to see the works and we will be glad to show you around and answer any questiions you have.
      See you there!
      Buy your tickets at
      www.columbiahaunttour.com

Greg
      Fearfest
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

OK...cool. The one with the touching had the stinky actors. I was a little nervous about buying tickets when I thought yours was the one with the touching. I'm bringing my wife this year and she would really probably deck anyone who touched her. Sorry for the confusion, I will definitely buy tickets for the show.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tonguesandwich View Post
          The one with the touching had the stinky actors.

That's Greg's #2 rule... No stinky actors. LOL

As Greg said we are happy you will be attending the Columbia Tour. It will be a great time for all.
          Rusty
          Arx Mortis - Tech Department

-- Some people claim to see dead people, I see everything.

Comment

We are driving up to see what new. I can't wait.

Comment

As you can image I can't make it but this summer I might be up in your area for some baseball tournaments... maybe we can meet up while I'm there next time. If you get any updates on your tour let me know I'll be sure to update the HHA website and Hauntworld as well!

We've got your event listed in the magazine as well!

I hope you have a great turnout!

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry, anytime your in Columbia just give me a call. We can do lunch. Columbia's a great town for baseball and sports. I assume your sons will be playing at Cosmo Park? I wish them luck in their tournaments! Are they playing in the ShowMe Games? Well either way, enjoy our fine city.
                Good luck with your tours and I hope this is the beginning of a great year for you.

Greg
                Fearfest
                Greg Allen
                www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Driving to your haunt

Greg,
                  I am trying to decide whether or not to drive or get bus tickets. With me being unfamiliar with the area, how far away from the Renaissance Grand are the two haunts, and how hard is it to get there?
                  Thanks,
                  Dewayne
                  Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
                  Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
                  www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Dewayne,
                    Thats a very good question. Columbia is about 1 hour and 45 minutes or so from St.Louis.
                    Fearfest is easy to find. Just head out HWY 70 west. When you get to exit 121 (Fayette exit) take that exit and follow the ramp over the hill. We are just over the hill on the right hand side. You cant miss it.

NOW, the decision to drive or ride the bus.

PRO of RIDING the BUS If your a haunter or wanting to be a haunt owner and want to chat with folks in the haunt industry I would say ride the bus if for nothing else to be able to talk to these knowledgable people and possibly pick up some pointers and information.
                    Yes the busses do cost more than driving but you dont have to worry about where your going and how to get there. PLUS you get dinner (SUBWAY) and a Hauntworld Magazine for riding the bus.

PRO of DRIVING If you drive you can come anytime from 8:00PM to Midnite.
                    You can stop where and when you want if you get hungry.
                    If you want to stay until we close you can tour our attraction(FEARFEST) with the lights on as we are offering a FREE HOUSE LIGHTS ON GUIDED TOUR to anyone that wants to see behind the scenes of our attractions. We will answer any questions you have and show you the in's and outs of our operation.
                    Rusty (bcghost hunter) will be proud to show off his security office and his 40+ security camera system which allows us to watch you everywhere while you journey thru our attractions.
                    DRIVING OR RIDING, THEY BOTH HAVE THEIR BENEFITS but I hope this information has helped you make your decision easier.
                    Thank you and look me up when you visit .... www.columbiahaunttour.com

Greg
                    Fearfest
                    Last edited by N2SPOOKINU; 01-27-2010, 09:21 PM.
                    Greg Allen
                    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Haunt Tour

Will do. I have heard a lot of good things about your haunt, and I look forward to meeting you. Thanks for the info about driving versus riding the bus. I think we will drive, so that we can see your haunt behind the scenes.
                      Thanks for opening for all of us!
                      Dewayne
                      Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
                      Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
                      www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

I played a show me game once...yeah that was exciting
                        Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Dewayne,
                          Thanks for the kind words. We enjoy opening for the haunt show. We had a great time last year and met alot of haunters.
                          We had great feedback and really appreciate everyones comments about Fearfest.
                          Our crew of great actors has some very special things planned for you and have been working hard to give you something diffrent that has never been done before. (Thats about all I can say or they will kill me ! lol)
                          I think their idea will spread thru the haunt industry once you see what they are doing.

Tater,
                          The Show Me Games are very popular here. The hotels are FULL when they come to town.

Get your tickets now,
                          go to www.columbiahaunttour.com for info.

Greg
                          Fearfest
                          Greg Allen
                          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Are you guys doing a lot of renovations? Have you already started? Can you upload pictures like we are... I love looking at progress pics everyone uploads around here.

Love to see what you are doing. Thanks Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President
                            www.HalloweenProductions.com
                            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Renovations

Larry,
                              SlashMasters Asylum...
                              About 70% of SlashMasters Asylum got a total gut and remodel. Its ready to roll for the tour.

Sarahs Legend...
                              We are renovating Sarahs Legend right now. It got about an 80% tearout.
                              We are currently in the process of finishing our largest area of the rebuild and it should be done in about 2 weeks. Then we start the detailing and distressing.

Makeup room...
                              Our makeup room was stripped out yesterday and is in the process of getting a face lift.

Security office...
                              Our new security office is on the list to be completed in 3 weeks. This will have more room and be more organized that the one we have now. Complete with 40+ security cameras.
                              We can follow our guests thru the whole attraction for safety of our guests and actors. If your haunt doesnt have security cameras you need to put them in your budget. They are worth every penny.
                              As a matter of fact... We need a security camera vendor at TW selling these things to haunts. Safety should be one of a haunters main concerns.
                              You will be able to see our security office when you come to The Columbia haunt tour. just ask for me and I can show it to you.

Ok, as far as showing pics of the haunt. Usually I dont post them because I want people to see it in person but ok I give in. Here are some pics of Sarahs Legend.

In the pics we have some of the cave, Kitchen,Bathroom hallways and so on. I have been tinkering with filters to see what we can do as far as pics.
                              I am no professional photographer but here are some pics for your viewing pleasure. lol

See it for yourself during the Transworld show Friday March 26th

Go to www.columbiahaunttour.com to buy tickets and information.

Greg
                              Fearfest
                              Last edited by N2SPOOKINU; 01-31-2010, 05:15 PM.
                              Greg Allen
                              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
                              X