No announcement yet.

Columbia haunt tour tickets on sale now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just checked sales on The Columbia haunt tour. Tickets are selling fast! If you want to take advantage of riding one of the motor coaches and getting to meet and chat with other haunt owners you better buy your tickets soon.
    We only have a limited amount of buses available because of the basketball tournament the same weekend and they are filling up quickly.
    Get yours today.

$40 for both haunts if you drive yourself
    or
    $70 for Motor coach transportation, both haunts, food (subway) and a Hauntworld Magazine.

Go to www.columbiahaunttour.com to buy your tickets today.

Greg
    Fearfest
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

I've already got my tickets for the tour. It should be fun!
      Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
      Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Thats great Adam cant wait to see you again! What hotel are you staying at? maybe we can meet up after the show one nite.

Greg
        Fearfest
        Greg Allen
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Let me say thanks to the Columbia haunt tour folks for not adding a ticket fee per ticket to their ticket prices, much appreciated!!! I look forward to seeing your haunts again this year.

Comment

Dr. Spooktakular, we tried to keep the price of this tour as cheap as possible so all haunters could spend their hard earned dollars on haunt related products while still having fun and an entertaining time.
            Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Get tickets now at www.columbiahaunttour.com

Greg
            Fearfest
            Greg Allen
            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

To fill everyone in on the status of the Tour its selling about 50 / 50.
              50% driving and 50% taking the tour buses. Once these buses are full there are no more available. Reserve your seats soon before it's to late!

Go to www.columbiahaunttour.com to get yours today.

Greg
              Fearfest
              Greg Allen
              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Looks like we are down to our last available bus Buy your tickets soon before it's to late.

OPTION 1
                Entrance into 2 Haunts FEARFEST and NECROPOLIS in Columbia Mo. ,Motor coach transportation ,food (Subway) and a Hauntworld Magazine all for $70! Don't forget you will have the opportunity to network with haunters from across the country on the bus ride.

OPTION 2
                Entrance into 2 Haunts FEARFEST and NECROPOLIS in Columbia Mo. for $40 You provide your own transportation.

Buy your tickets at www.columbiahaunttour.com before its to late!

Greg
                Fearfest
                Greg Allen
                www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

i well be there & i be on the bus so see u all there

Comment

Ticket sales have been going crazy. I will be contacting the coach company tomorrow to see if there is any way possible to get another bus. There are not many seats left on the buses. If you have been riding the fence about buying your tickets I wouldnt wait much longer!

Two haunts Fearfest and Necropolis in Columbia Mo. Motor coach transportation, food, networking with other haunt owners and a Hauntworld Magazine all for $70

OR drive yourself and see Columbia's favorite haunts Fearfest and Necropolis for $40

go to www.columbiahaunttour.com for your tickets

Greg
                    Fearfest
                    Greg Allen
                    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Looking forward to it Greg!

Eric
                      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

It appears that our FREE lights on tour is going to be rather popular. The haunt tickets have over taken the bus tickets.
                        We are still very limited on bus seats so if you are planning on riding one of the tour buses don't delay.
                        I haven't heard back from the bus company about the possibility of getting more buses yet.
                        Get yours today at...

www.columbiahaunttour.com

Greg
                        Fearfest
                        Greg Allen
                        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Come on Yall...what are you waiting for get your tickets now...its your chance to see an awesome haunt...met greg and get a FREE lights on tour! Could be your only chance to try to stump the Granny...notice I said Stump...not hump...you try to hump her she just might get too excited and well as she puts it..."Large Curd Cottage Cheese Guyser"
                          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Dont forget folks Tater (AKA GRANNY) will be appearing at Fearfest for the Columbia Haunt Tour. If you havent had a chance to meet her uh him er uh GRANNY lol nows your chance to catch her in action.

Tickets are selling fast so purchase yours now before its to late.

Go to www.columbiahaunttour.com to buy yours today!

Greg
                            Fearfest
                            Greg Allen
                            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Good news

Good news for those of you that have not had a chance to purchase your tickets for The Columbia Haunt Tour yet.
                              We were able to acquire one more but but that means there are only 56 seats left for the tour. Dont delay! Ride the motor coaches and enjoy great conversations with other haunt owners and enthusiasts from across the country.
                              Go to www.columbiahaunttour.com for your tickets.

$40 for haunts only or
                              $70 for haunts,bus and food

Greg
                              Fearfest
                              Greg Allen
                              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
                              X