Halloween on a Friday, how were the crowds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween on a Friday, how were the crowds

Well, folks, this is the first time Halloween has fallen on a weekend in a while. How were your crowds last night? We had what I would call a typical Friday night? I am not sure the holiday really had much impact on the size of the crowd at all. What was your experience?

Tonight will be interesting as well. Very curious to see what sort of crowd we get tonight.

Brett
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com
    Brett Hays, Director
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com

Our numbers were about the same as other Fridays. The main difference was that we were much busier in the first few hours and much slower in the last hour. I think many people came out on their way to parties.

Comment

Halloween

We had the best numbers we have ever seen on Halloween. It was also our busiest night this year.

Hope everyone had a great season.

Howie Slobber Erlich
      Deadly Intentions Haunted House
      www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Barry
        Our numbers were about the same as other Fridays. The main difference was that we were much busier in the first few hours and much slower in the last hour. I think many people came out on their way to parties.
        Yeah, I noticed the same thing. I expected just the opposite, I thought we would be slow early due to trick or treat, etc. and then get busy later, but it was the same as you busy 7-10 and slow 10-12.
        Brett Hays, Director
        Fear Fair
        www.fearfair.com

Comment

Working...
        X