Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revolutionizing The Silicone Mask Industry: Immortal Masks -(New Vendor Booth 435)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revolutionizing The Silicone Mask Industry: Immortal Masks -(New Vendor Booth 435)

Immortal Masks is Revolutionizing The Silicone Mask Industry

Hey guys, my name is Kyle Nadeau. Many of you guys know me as the creative director of the haunted attraction Field of Screams the Haunted Stadium in the city of lake elsinore California. I wanted to give you guys a heads up on a brand new silicone mask company my business partner and I started this past year. My Business partners name is Andrew Freeman. He is a very accomplished working hollywood FX artist. Some of his credits include the upcoming movie Battle:Los angeles, also the upcoming syfy movie 51. Andrew is also a sculptor,painter ,and makeup artist for Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood. As professionals in our industries,we figured that my Haunted attraction background and his Fx background would be a perfect compliment to start a silicone mask company to specifically cater to the haunt community. I know what you guys want and need as a haunter and Andrew and our team of working Hollywood fx artists can bring it to life. We are not just another run of the mill silicone mask company looking to fit in. We want to take this industry by storm. We are using a brand new state of the art silicone technology that has never been seen nor used before in the silicone mask industry. Our competitors use a mesh reinforcement system that they use around high stress areas in their masks, which usually are the mouth and eyes. Imagine a silicone mask that is virtually tear proof. We at Immortal Masks have developed a technology that we call Full Power Mesh Encapsulation. What this means Is that 100% of our mask is encapsulated with a material that we call power mesh. Not just the eyes and mouth, EVERYTHING is Reinforced.

These are the advantages to Full Power Mesh Encapsulation

1. Our Masks will never have running tears. PERIOD!!!! These Masks are made for the grind of many haunted attraction seasons without any worries of tears.
    2. No more of having to pick your most trusted actor to wear your silicone masks.
    3. Here is the best part of all...... They are Cheaper!!!! Since we use our Full Power mesh Encapsulation technology, our masks do not need to be as thick as our competitors to insure tear strength. We use 15% less silicone which means we can be cheaper and stronger.
    4. Since the masks have 15% less silicone, they are inherently lighter and more comfortable to wear.
    5. The chest and back on all of our masks are very thin, so there is no ugly step or visible evidence of the mask actually looking like a mask. You cannot see where our masks stop under a shirt, unlike our competitors.

Immortal Mask Difference

1. Immortal masks offer the highest quality, most durable silicone masks on the market.
    2. Our company is comprised of working Hollywood FX artists that take pride in giving our customers movie quality products at unbeatable pricing.
    3. Our masks feature mind blowing designs and intricate paint schemes not seen in this industry.
    4. All of our masks include Teeth!!! No more dentures or fake teeth to complete your character.

FAQ

1. What is the price rage on the masks? $415-$460 Haunt show pricing. $450-$495 after show.
    2. When can I order? We start taking our first orders March 10th, the first day of the Haunt Show.
    3. Does the Teeth cover the wearers mouth? Absolutely, although a little makeup wont hurt.
    4. Do u guys do custom paint and hair work? yes we do, contact us for pricing on hair work.
    5. Will you guys be doing cash and carry at the show? YES!!! We are bringing 26 masks to the show, all with different paint schemes and some that have hair work. All purchased display masks can be picked up after the show sunday.
    6. Will there be Masks to try on at the show? Yes!!! We will have one of each character to try on.
    7. Is the Movement Good on these masks? Our Masks move just as good, if not better than our competitors.
    8. Will you guys be coming out with more characters? Hell YES!!! One of our main goals is to build a Huge Library of characters very very SOON. The next 5 Designs are right around the corner.
    9. I have an idea for a mask, do you guys care? We will take all the input we can get. At the end of the day, we are doing this for you guys as haunters.

Our website is on its way soon, www.immortalmasks.com. Like us at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Immort...18449778226572 in the mean time. See you guys at the show!! Booth 435!!

Here is a sneak peak at our Lineup!!

The zombie
    DSC_0010.jpg

The Boar
    DSC_0021.jpg

The Freak
    DSC_0030.jpg

The Lunatic
    DSC_0038.jpg

The Immortal
    DSC_0049.jpg
    Last edited by ImmortalMasks; 02-26-2011, 01:13 AM.

While I love to see new silicone mask companies pop up because that usually means cheaper prices, I read your intro and your masks sound extremely expensive. If you guys are only using 15% less of the silicone of a normal full silicone mask, then shouldn't they be priced at maybe, 25% or more less the cost of a regular full mask? There are a couple new mask companies that are doing silicone and they are selling full silicone masks in the $400 range which is great. I wish you the best of luck but the way I've seen actors masks it's hard to justify buying a bunch...

DA
    Last edited by Darkangel; 02-26-2011, 08:35 AM.

Comment

I can get full silicone mask from CFX for that. I think $300 would be a good price..

Comment

Sounds great Immortal thanks , for. Sharing and can't wait to meet you guys at the show , what is the approximate time frame it takes too make each mask and how much more is custom work thanx again , and in my opinion there is always room for New companies in our industry ,

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          While I love to see new silicone mask companies pop up because that usually means cheaper prices, I read your intro and your masks sound extremely expensive. If you guys are only using 15% less of the silicone of a normal full silicone mask, then shouldn't they be priced at maybe, 25% or more less the cost of a regular full mask? There are a couple new mask companies that are doing silicone and they are selling full silicone masks in the $400 range which is great. I wish you the best of luck but the way I've seen actors masks it's hard to justify buying a bunch...

DA

Darkangel I am confused with your gripes an concerns. Our masks are all FULL silicone masks, we only use 15% less in silicone, thus it brings the price down $50 or so in material. So yes we are Cheaper. But being cheaper isn't where we hang our hat on. Its in the strength, designs, and the intricate paint schemes. You guys cant just say they should be 25% less or $300 because you guys have no idea what amount of materials and labor go into these masks, not to mention the Full Power Mesh Encapsulation Technology. It is a tricky process to get silicone encapsulated with Power Mesh Fully threw-out an entire mask. There is a reason that all of the competing companies are in that similar price range, With the amount of labor and materials involved, a silicone mask cannot get any cheaper until the price of silicone goes down. I just hope one day you will try to make a silicone mask for your self and see how temperamental silicone is and how labor intensive it is to make a mask of this caliber and then maybe you will appreciate the pricing the way it is. Hope to see you at the show so you can see for yourself what im talking about. Thanks for the input.

Comment

Originally posted by KaoTic Entertainment View Post
            Sounds great Immortal thanks , for. Sharing and can't wait to meet you guys at the show , what is the approximate time frame it takes too make each mask and how much more is custom work thanx again , and in my opinion there is always room for New companies in our industry ,
            Thanks KaoTic, Immortal Masks is ready for mass production. We believe we can deliver the first 40 or so masks in a 4 to 6 week time frame and after that, for every 10 masks add another week after the initial 40. Keep in mind that they are hand made. We do not want to give you guys inferior paint schemes just to get them out quicker, there is no bait and switch here. Custom paint work is gonna be free. Our hair work is a different story, its all on a mask by mask basis. Contact us for pricing. We use the best of the best yak hair on all of our masks.

Comment

Originally posted by Slain View Post
              I can get full silicone mask from CFX for that. I think $300 would be a good price..
              WE ARE SELLING FULL SILICONE MASKS. we just use 15% less silicone in our masks. Other companies cannot compete with the strength and durability. I agree with you, that would be a great price. Its just not practical buddy. I wish it was. Call smooth on for me and tell them to lower the price of ecoflex 30 for us and maybe we will hit that $300 mark

Comment

Sounds good I will have to take a close look!

Good luck,

DA

Comment

Will you offer custom painting free? Since they're all made to order and by hand, it shouldn't cost anything to get a different painting on a mask if needed. I know CFX uses mesh in their masks, but I never heard of a fully encased in mesh mask...sounds very intriguing and I'll take a closer look at it.

I still wouldn't trust these masks with just any actor, that judgement is TOTALLY correlated with price. I wouldn't trust our actors with a $25 masks...and I don't! Of the silicone masks we have, only a select handful of trusted actors wear them and they're treated like gold! I don't care how strong the masks are, actors WILL find ways to destroy them or STEAL them. We're thinking of putting GPS chips in our masks! HAHA...

Great designs though! Can't wait to see a clown from you. Will you guys be launching gloves and/or chests?

Looks good! I'll stop by your booth at the show! -Tyler
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Nightgore, I believe he did say paint jobs are free.

And I saw, on their Facebook, the Lunatic as a clown.... looked very, very good.

Unfortunately, I can't make it to the show, any chance we can see a video of one of these suckers in action?

Very nice designs, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
                      Will you offer custom painting free? Since they're all made to order and by hand, it shouldn't cost anything to get a different painting on a mask if needed. I know CFX uses mesh in their masks, but I never heard of a fully encased in mesh mask...sounds very intriguing and I'll take a closer look at it.

I still wouldn't trust these masks with just any actor, that judgement is TOTALLY correlated with price. I wouldn't trust our actors with a $25 masks...and I don't! Of the silicone masks we have, only a select handful of trusted actors wear them and they're treated like gold! I don't care how strong the masks are, actors WILL find ways to destroy them or STEAL them. We're thinking of putting GPS chips in our masks! HAHA...

Great designs though! Can't wait to see a clown from you. Will you guys be launching gloves and/or chests?

Looks good! I'll stop by your booth at the show! -Tyler
                      Yes, the custom paint jobs are for free. Ill Post some more pics today.One of them is our clown Lunatic!
                      DSC_0134.jpgDSC_0137.jpgDSC_0141.jpg

Comment

Will be stopping by to take a closer look at these. We purchased several last year and one didn't even make it to opening night, it ripped.

I like the looks of the Immortal & Clown one. See you in a few days!
                        Last edited by spookhaven; 02-26-2011, 02:48 PM.

Comment

How does the Freak's mouth work? Are the actors bottom teeth hidden? Or are they exposed?

Comment

The Joker inspired paint scheme and W/green yak hair
                            P2220088.jpgP2220090.jpgP2220087.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by scarygoat View Post
                              How does the Freak's mouth work? Are the actors bottom teeth hidden? Or are they exposed?
                              The actors top teeth will be covered for the most part. Your bottom teeth willl act as the freaks bottom teeth and will complete the look.

Comment

Working...
                              X