Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Revolutionizing The Silicone Mask Industry: Immortal Masks -(New Vendor Booth 435)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Can See...

These masks being dangerous!
    Buy one, put it on, look in Grandma's window some night ..and she's dead when she hits the floor! (Or her cat on the way down to the floor=cat dead too)
    I see licensing, registration fees and permits (maybe post a bond?) before anyone is allowed to use these.. Dangerous, dangerous...
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Though…… if she doesn't hit the cat on the way down, the cat will eat the evidence.... and it will all work out for ya….

Very cool masks BTW! that Clown version of the The Lunatic is fantastic.
      http://www.innerfears.com/
      http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

Flesh boar ready to rock!!
        DSC_0083.jpgDSC_0080.jpg

Comment

The masks look really great I will have to come by your booth at TW and check them out. Sounds like you guys put alot of hard work into them.
          sigpic
          a.k.a. The Butcher
          a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

Oh yeah can't wait too check these killer silicone beauties out for sure , hmmm now which one do we want to buy ???? Lol

Comment

Here's Charlie!!!!!!! This is our bum version of our Lunatic. As you can see, our Lunatic is a very versatile character. I don't know about you guys but bums really creep me out more than any monster ever would!!! This would be a great queline character for your haunt.

P3030013.jpgP3030019.jpgP3030016.jpg

Comment

The bum is a excalant looking mask. hmmmm ideas ideas hehe
                You going to have one at your booth at TW. It would be nice to see all them up close.
                sigpic
                a.k.a. The Butcher
                a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

Nice work. I've been saying for years we need more mask and costume companies and those who come to the show offering such will or should do very well... I do think the days of animations are going to be flat or slide for more masks and costumes. I think CFX masks have really been the leader in this area for the infancy of this segment and I think their masks are really very detailed, however I would expect this will be a growing field overall so there should be room for more companies.

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by Soul Reaper View Post
                    The bum is a excalant looking mask. hmmmm ideas ideas hehe
                    You going to have one at your booth at TW. It would be nice to see all them up close.
                    Yes, all the masks you see and much more will be at the show. Thanks for the comments

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                      Nice work. I've been saying for years we need more mask and costume companies and those who come to the show offering such will or should do very well... I do think the days of animations are going to be flat or slide for more masks and costumes. I think CFX masks have really been the leader in this area for the infancy of this segment and I think their masks are really very detailed, however I would expect this will be a growing field overall so there should be room for more companies.

Larry
                      Thanks larry, can't agree with u more. See ya at the show!

Comment

Love them!

We stopped by the Immortal Masks booth yesterday, and WOW! We were really impressed with the masks. We did end up purchasing one, the clown lunatic, with the paint changed up a bit and some hair added. The masks are very light weight, looks like they can take a beating, and over all look *fantastic* in person. If nothing else, stop by and check out the pieces of silicone w/the mesh inside that they have laid out. That is what sold us on them. They also have a few masks out to try on. Great experience with Immortal Masks from start to finish & we cant wait to receive our mask!
                        Tyra

~Reality is only for those with no imagination~

Comment

Working...
                        X