SPFX MASKS PRODUCT FEEDBACK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPFX MASKS PRODUCT FEEDBACK!

I just thought I should take a moment to provide a little additional feedback on the SPFX Maks, www.spfxmasks.com I used the Zombie Mask I ordered from Rusty last year for pre-season publicity and for the entire fall season. I used the mask for some pre- Spring Break press and publicity and I've used it for last weekend in the haunt. I've washed the mask with soap and water on numerous occasions and believe me the mask has seen its' share of abuse! My mask is still in excellent condition and going strong! I have a feeling I'll be saying the same thing about the mask next year!

Rusty, if you're reading this, Mari is dying for you to release the female version of a mask and waiting for an announcement. Keep us posted and thanks again for the outstanding product!

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

His masks where awesome... I'm planning on getting them all.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

THe masks rock. Rusty, oh what can I say to my good friend. Great times at TW and awesome masks.

The old man is sweet. we have a ton of footage using the old man. The thug is pretty sweet in looks, I will never forget when Dee snider was by us at the booth at TW and you were there yelling out to him, he had no clue what the hell was going on, thats how real they are. And the Vamp mask looked GREAT in re-vamped. Jeff REctor raved about it to me. I think you stole TW once again. Girls Next Store stopping by you and also Mancow. Too frigging sweet.

THe detail is tremendous on all of these man. I am waiting for my clown to come in the next few weeks as well.

I am looking forward to seeing you at HC rusty and we can continue our beat boxing and drinking fun.

I am looking forward to the newest additions for 07 as we had talked and I am glad you got such a good response from the banners & flyers I did for ya. Glad to have helped our my bud.

But all in all, these masks are sweet!!! THe videos entries alone we got from haunts in the contest we did with Rusty were both funny and scary. The different ways people use them and implement them into their haunt just rocks.

I can't wait to see what you do with the Larry in your haunt. BTW, the pics and updates look great on your new event for 07 Larry.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

John... As I told you feel free to come down once we open. You're not that far...

Let me tell you that The Darkness ROCKS, but my favorite haunted house will be our new one called CreepyWorld.

It will feature that trailer haunt, which we have TOTALLY redone... I was just inside there today and its awesome!!!

It will also feature a hayride, cornmaze, and a massive SiloX haunted house. We will also have daytime events, inflatables, gift shop, and a huge pumpkin patch.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

sounds like a blast I will be there to cover it this Oct man.

keep the progress pix coming. I am diggin them.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
          http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
          "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
          http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

They look awesome but that's alot of coin to spend on a mask
            The Future is looking Scare E

Comment

Wish I could join you guys for some more bear boxin fun Jonathan! :lol:

Kel
              Chris Riehl
              Sales@spookyfinder.com
              (586)209-6935
              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

If I were to buy a realistic "Old Man" mask it would be an act of simple redundancy!!
                (I wouldn't have to grow into the mask!)
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

i love mine. I actually might sell it to buy another one (without blood). I should take a long video and post it. I set up a camera at the haunt and recorded myself. I had this peice of old wood blocking the view of my camera. Turned out it blocked the view of the recording too. doh! I had 2 hours of footage of an old peice of wood.

click the first 2 images to see a quick video.

www.myspace.com/travis_magee

Comment

Love my mask-here's a few shots out at the bars downtown halloween weekend. Bought the clown one at the show which is pretty awesome, and still wating for the zombie one to show up in the mail. Expensive, but worth it!

-Tim
                    www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com
                    www.myspace.com/houseofhorrors
                    thehorrorbizness@aol.com

Comment

Working...
                    X