Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else worried about Transworld Show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you for hurting me !!!!!!

i love the spot crime.com site........ look at all the stuff that happened during the show. I'll see you guys at Tilles park waiting for some action !!!!! (absolute disgrace !!!!)

Comment

thank you Slain for posting that site !!!!!

unbelieveble crime sprees running wild during transworld right in the neighborhood !!!!!! what about the "WELCOME HAUNTERS BANNERS?" on the street? Are those supposed to protect us ?

Comment

Slain,

I dont think TW is about haunt tours its about the convention first and foremost and what is better for the buyers and sellers. And FYI... I'm not opening the Darkness again. So then you'll really see its not about haunt tours... LOL.

I think other people will plan haunt tours like outside of St. Louis pre-show tours like we should have had with Todd Ferren until the unfortunate happened.

These haunt tours have ruined the show for me, I slept 5 hours over 4 days, walked the show for a couple minutes at the end and spent tons upon tons of money with only a small percentage in return. I wasn't going to open this year but TW said I needed to since they were putting the retail back with the haunts.

I'm done with it. I think we'll probably work on Lemp the way we have Darkness and maybe we'll open there but that is it.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
          Slain,

I dont think TW is about haunt tours its about the convention first and foremost and what is better for the buyers and sellers. And FYI... I'm not opening the Darkness again. So then you'll really see its not about haunt tours... LOL.

I think other people will plan haunt tours like outside of St. Louis pre-show tours like we should have had with Todd Ferren until the unfortunate happened.

These haunt tours have ruined the show for me, I slept 5 hours over 4 days, walked the show for a couple minutes at the end and spent tons upon tons of money with only a small percentage in return. I wasn't going to open this year but TW said I needed to since they were putting the retail back with the haunts.

I'm done with it. I think we'll probably work on Lemp the way we have Darkness and maybe we'll open there but that is it.

Larry
          Larry, I didn't writ that it is from the professional haunters chat.. I go for the show and not the haunted houses.. I just want to see it somewhere else that haunters and vendors can enjoy...
          This is from another haunter on the professional haunt side that quoted..
          "The only thing I would like to see change next year is location". I have seen The Darkness a few times now and, as glorious as it is, I am ready to move on to new tours. Unfortunately, I am too busy to visit HauntCon or MidWest, so I don't get to visit other haunted houses much.

Comment

I cant imagine what Larry and his crew has done to get all what they did done before Transworld. And everyone bitching and everything is ridiculous! Everyone sayin oh well it should only be $20.00. I mean basically your seein two top notch attractions. With not only his actors but industry actors. You cant tell me you werent scared or at least entertained. I was in the wake room with Cameron and we were getting people left and right. House of Shock even sat down and filmed us for their reality show from the back pue. They were goin nuts over us scaring the hell out of everyone. Personally if you think $50.00 was too high you shouldnt have gone. Things are gonna happen on the 1st night your open. I think us all being haunters you should let somethings slide. Somethings just cant be controlled. Thats how life is! If we had control over everything everyday life would be dull with no challenges. I tip my hat to Larry and his crew for all there hard work! And if they dont open again I dont blame them. I have helped as an industry actor the last two years. Next year Im just gonna enjoy going through the haunts and have fun! It was just too much working a booth and acting at both haunts. But it was a hell of alot a fun!
            Damon
            Last edited by damon carson; 03-16-2011, 04:58 PM.
            Damon Carson

Comment

YUP! Lots of Work-Lots Of FUN!=Tired!

I might be an expert on "Haunted/Tired"?
              All the years I operated my house , open every night, by myself, building during the daylight, running it at night til sometimes the early morning hours would leave me Very Tired!
              I would be s l o w l y walking up the alley the next morning, dragging what was left of "Me", feeling pretty lousey.. then I would begin remembering last night....!!! OH, YES! WASN'T THAT FUN!!!!"
              I would chuckle, then begin laughing out loud.. and then feel so much better!
              There's My Secret!
              Really no secret at all, is it.
              It became Very Addictive though, which actually does help too.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X