Halloween Triva (need help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Triva (need help)

Last year half way into run each night we broke for a 20 min. brake so the actors could eat and drink something have a smoke ect. Being a home haunt I had no Q line entertainment. This year we have trick-or treat bags that will have candy, spiders, skull key chains ect. (Got all this stuff cheep last year after halloween) this stuff will be for the kids, so I wanted some halloween triva that they could answer. I also wanted to have some hard to answer halloween triva for the teens and adulits as I want to give out a few horror DVDS but I want to make them work for it. Does anyone know of a good halloween triva website. The ones I have found are not to my liking. Thank up front, Sarah
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Depending upon what part of the country you are in the trivia answers might vary..
    "Who invented Halloween?'
    satan.
    "Who made you come out tonight?"
    satan
    "Who gives the best sinfull candy?"
    satan.
    "Who gets most of the money from your haunted house?"
    satan.
    "Who gets most of the ad money you collect from your haunted web site?"
    satan.
    "Who tells satan what to do?"
    Mr. Tuxedo.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield
      Depending upon what part of the country you are in the trivia answers might vary..
      "Who invented Halloween?'
      satan.
      "Who made you come out tonight?"
      satan
      "Who gives the best sinfull candy?"
      satan.
      "Who gets most of the money from your haunted house?"
      satan.
      "Who gets most of the ad money you collect from your haunted web site?"
      satan.
      "Who tells satan what to do?"
      Mr. Tuxedo.
      LOL. That explains a lot, Jim.

Sarah, I don't know of any websites that specifically have Halloween trivia (all the ones I'd seen have trivia for kids). I know in a thread last year someone had posted a similar question. It may've been Xeverity. She had posted a bunch of questions to share with the group. I want to say sometime around September or October of last year. More than likely in the Fright Forum.
      www.mindseizure.com
      www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Here's one to start with that tends to throw people: Who was the killer in the movie "Friday the 13th"?...
        "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

Fun one, I offered a DVD movie as a prize to who would get this one, and a 14 year old genius picked up on it.

There is a connection between the movie House of a Thousand Corpses and the TV show Happy Days. 2 people. One is a ballet dancer. The other is an actor who was not in either movie or TV show. Name the two people.
          The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

That a good one, I'll use it, thanks.
            Originally posted by Warren Vanderdark
            Here's one to start with that tends to throw people: Who was the killer in the movie "Friday the 13th"?...

Comment

I have no idea, if no one gets it, please post the answer, thanks.
              Originally posted by Nightmaretony
              Fun one, I offered a DVD movie as a prize to who would get this one, and a 14 year old genius picked up on it.

There is a connection between the movie House of a Thousand Corpses and the TV show Happy Days. 2 people. One is a ballet dancer. The other is an actor who was not in either movie or TV show. Name the two people.

Comment

jASON VORHEES MOTHER... WHAT DO I WIN?!?!

Get a DVD called "The Boogeymen". This DVD contains a collection of sequences from seventeen different horror movies featuring boogeymen such as Freddy Krueger in A Nightmare on Elm Street, Leatherface in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Michael Myers in Halloween, Jason Voorhees in Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday, and Pinhead in Hellraiser. There’s also one boogeywoman, namely Camilla in The Guardian, and there’s what might be called a "boogeydoll," which is of course Chucky from the Child’s Play series. You can watch the whole collection of sequences in 58 minutes, or you can select a particular movie and watch sequences from it, which will typically take three or four minutes. This DVD is fun to watch in groups because it sparks lively conversation, and it’s particularly suitable for Halloween parties.
                Sean De Wane
                ----------------------------------------------
                The De Wane Asylum
                www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

I have that DVD :lol:
                  Originally posted by MMManiac
                  jASON VORHEES MOTHER... WHAT DO I WIN?!?!

Get a DVD called "The Boogeymen". This DVD contains a collection of sequences from seventeen different horror movies featuring boogeymen such as Freddy Krueger in A Nightmare on Elm Street, Leatherface in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Michael Myers in Halloween, Jason Voorhees in Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday, and Pinhead in Hellraiser. There’s also one boogeywoman, namely Camilla in The Guardian, and there’s what might be called a "boogeydoll," which is of course Chucky from the Child’s Play series. You can watch the whole collection of sequences in 58 minutes, or you can select a particular movie and watch sequences from it, which will typically take three or four minutes. This DVD is fun to watch in groups because it sparks lively conversation, and it’s particularly suitable for Halloween parties.

Comment

SomeThingInTheIce
                    I have no idea, if no one gets it, please post the answer, thanks.
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Nightmaretony

The actor is Stuart Margolin. He was in a TV show called Love, American Style which had an episode called Love and the Happy Days whichi started the TV series.

Stuart's roomate was the ballet dancer, Sid Haig. Sid played Captain Spaulding in the movie House of a Thousand Corpses.
                    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Someone got that answer!!! I don't think anyone out here would get that even if I give them the answer.lol.

Comment

Just wondering..what sites have you visited to look for trivia questions? I may know some others.

Comment

Wow, do I have some trivia catchup to do. I don't know any of this stuff!

Comment

Working...
                          X