Smart idea Terrorplex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart idea Terrorplex

I'm surfing most of the haunt sites I see here and I must say selling t-shirts which act as discount coupons is a pretty SMART idea. Free advertising and hopefully the t-shirt was a $20-25 sale too? Worse part is you only take a $5 hit per person but you may make that up in food/beverage sales anyways.

Thanks! It's a great selling tool, the thing is, our flyers/coupons are $4 off, so in reality, it doesn't hurt really at all. I also give away shot glasses with VIP ticket up-sells, the shot glasses cost me about .75c and the up-sell is $10.

Comment

Great marketing ideas! Love the shot glasses with the VIP tickets...something to sweeten the deal... great idea!
      Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

What's a shirt go for?

Comment

our shirts cost us $12 a shirt and we turn around and sell them for $20.

Comment

Can you post a pic of your shirt , i might be able to get you a WAY better price per shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by HauntedPaws View Post
              What's a shirt go for?

The price can vary greatly based on the quantity you want and the number of colors in your shirt.

Current Special = White Shirt, 1 color on 1 Side (Print Plus Setup)
              12 = $6
              50 = $4.75
              100 = $4.00
              150 = $3.50

Shoot me a message if you have any questions.
              Joshua
              www.hauntedprints.com
              info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

shirts

I would like to get some shirts made but I have to many irons in the fire right now, building and things... that I haven't had time to think of a design yet... maybe someone out there can help... if so PM me..

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by X-Treme Torment View Post
                  our shirts cost us $12 a shirt and we turn around and sell them for $20.
                  Depending on your design and quantity, that sounds really expensive. Check us out for some really great prices, and some of the best quality in both the haunt and general screen printing industries! If you were at Transworld or MHC, or subscribe to Hauntworld or 13th Hour, there are plenty of additional discounts floating around out there as well.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                  -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

our Terrorplex shirts cost is high because they have an insane amount of detail/colors and are direct to garment. They are printed rather than screened. They cost more but are awesome
                    I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

The Terrorplex T-Shirt created by Sinister Visions looks awesome.
                      Joshua
                      www.hauntedprints.com
                      info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Wax Sculptor View Post
                        our Terrorplex shirts cost is high because they have an insane amount of detail/colors and are direct to garment. They are printed rather than screened. They cost more but are awesome
                        If you are getting printed direct to garment unless it is dye sublimation (gas dying the image into the shirt), it should not cost more than screen printing. Also your number of colors should not matter on direct to garment as far as your pricing goes. If someone is telling you that direct to garment is more for more colors, they are pulling one over on you. With most of the technology currently out there, direct to garment is a much lower quality ink and general process than screen printing. The initial print you can get a little more detail out of because it is literally like a giant inkjet printer, but it fades considerably after 2 washes. We are prototyping some brand new technology that meets our quality standards that may allow us to offer digitally printed shirts, but not until we put it through the ringer and are comfortable with selling it to our customers.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Mike, if I'm not mistaken, Jak printed the terrorplex shirts last year and they were screen printed. You guys did a good job.
                          Joshua
                          www.hauntedprints.com
                          info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

terror.jpg

Here is the Terrorplex shirt and hopefully Scott won't kill me for posting this picture. I have to say its a excellent shirt. The print and color has held up very well thru multiple washes and I normally do not dry this shirt, but let it hang dry. Whenever I wear it out, I get lots of looks at the shirt. I think the thing to do would be to add the website url to the back of the shirt. Can't remember the price though. I help build and detail in the Manor, so I got a discount .
                            Dr. Saw @ Terrorplex

Comment

There is no way these Terrorplex shirts are screened . I have printed shirts and know the process. We have close friends who own a shop. Jak prints If you can direct to garment these shirts with the same quality for the same price as screened I will hold you to it and personally place an order. These shirts are awesome and didn't loose any color .
                              I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X