Ghost Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Ride

Is everyone getting there orders from ghost ride i cant get them to respond to emails or calls little frustrating

Ghost ride

I got a partial shipment about a month ago. Still waiting on my 2 main props. Getting a little close. Try emailing Jaqueline at shipping[MENTION=1068]Ghost Ride[/MENTION].com.

Chaos
    Capt.Chaos
    Fear Asylum Haunted House
    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

From my past experiences, Ghost Ride always comes through. We are waiting for two props from them and we open this Saturday. I am not worried at all. I know they will deliver on the scheduled day. So don't worry Ghost Ride will come through
      www.nightmareslive.com

Comment

seriously

seriously...the scheduled day isnt before a couple days before opening ??? who does that..??.good luck on that...sounds like someone is in line infront of u...on a positive note..mike hooked us up in june
        in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
        www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

I have a story as well- we'll see if I need to tell it- SOON.

It burns my soul to even think about having to post this...
          How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Status

My stuff shipped. I will receive it tomorrow. Ghost Rides stuff is too cool not to have it. Good luck all.

Chaos
            Capt.Chaos
            Fear Asylum Haunted House
            Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Got my stuff 2 hours before opening little close but they came through and the stuff looks great

Comment

Our opening night was last night. As we were leaving our house to head down to our location, a van pulls up and its our Ghost Ride shipment. We placed the order with them very last minute. They always come through.
                www.nightmareslive.com

Comment

Working...
                X