I need a Big Black Cauldron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure haha send me an email, I'm not able to find yours from last time lol

And if BrotherMysterio isn't able to take it, literally free fiberglass cauldron to anyone who can take it. Id rather have it in the hands of someone who could use it.

Comment

100_0742.JPG100_0744.JPG

I made a cauldron outta a horse feed bucket. Hot glued some cardboard to it for shape and a pool noodle for a rim. Paper mached the whole thing and painted black. Pipe some fog into it, skeleton stirs the stick, head bobs up and down and lights up an eerie green color, and coals underneath glow like their on fire. Looks awesome. My version of "cauldron creep".

Comment

Coals 1.jpgCoals 2.jpgCoals 3.jpg

Nice!

Hey, you're not far from us (well not very far) We're in NE Arkansas. We may try to come around this season to meet up with ya.

Did you put lights under your foam to have it glow?

*Edit* Found some pics that inspired my glowing coals effect.
        **EditedEdited** Nevermind, I musta missed that part :P Forgive me, I'm tired...

Dewayne
        Last edited by Frightener; 07-23-2012, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Nice cauldron!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wellinton View Post
            Nice cauldron!!
            Indeed!

Everything is looking really cool so far!

C.

Comment

Just gotta throw more cheap creepy cloth on him. Ran out during the off season.

It was easy forming up the cauldron. The only tough part was using the paper mache. A couple of layers kept splitting as it all dried and shrunk splitting the paper in one spot. A couple times I had to patch just that one spot. Also used a little bit of brown painters paper which seemed to work better to keep this from happening.

Comment

Working...
              X