last ride coffin simulator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last ride coffin simulator

WE TOOK A LAST RIDE COFFIN SIMULATOR AND TOOK IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL THIS COFFIN WILL ACTUALLY SLIDE OUT OF THE BACK OF A HURSE COMES WITH ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE WE HAVE REDONE THE INTERIOR HAD IN PROFESSIONALLY RE UPOLSTERED IT HAS THE SCeNT CANNON , STAND ALONE OR HURSE MOUNTED SLIDES IN AND OUT AND WORKS PERFECT EVERYTIME , ALSO THE AUDIO HAS BEEN REMASTERED FOR A MORE REALISTIC EXPIERIENCE I AM LOOKING FOR A VIDEO OF THIS ONE BUT JUST N CASE YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT BEFORE HERE IS A LINK TO THE RIDE ALSO HAVE PICTURES BELOW I AM ASKING 3000.00

Thanks for wasting a week of my time. He might reply people or he might not .

Stew

Comment

Stew I have never had a problem with getting a hold of Brandon, I will give him a call and see what's up. Call me if you need help getting a hold him, you know my number if not John has it.

Phatman
      Phatman

Comment

He wanted to buy my Gargoyle after many e mails, made the deal, gave me his address, I got shipping quotes and then......nothing. Ihad to call and cancel the shipiment. lots of work.... So ended up selling it to Ben Armstrong. Just sayin......

Charlie
        Last edited by Darksidestew; 02-28-2013, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Understand Stew sometimes thing just go wrong, but I will say I have bought stuff off him in past and he has always been good to deal with. Sorry things did work out I did call him and tell him for you.

Phatman
          Phatman

Comment

Thank You.

Charlie

Comment

Working...
            X