Ghostly Manor Sandusky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghostly Manor Sandusky

Has anyone been to this year-round haunt in Sandusky Ohio? Goin up to Cedar Point for 3 days and was considering swinging by....

You should.
    I am not speaking about the quality of the attraction. That is not my business to speak of.
    But if you are close you should just for the simple reason of supporting your industry friends.
    They are good people and do something kind of interesting by having a haunt IN an entertainment/fun center/skating rink.
    It makes you think a little differently about haunting.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

I second Kevin's comment. 1) I have had friends tell me how great it is. 2) The owners are very nice people. 3) Why would you pass up going to a haunt in the Summer?!?

Comment

Stopped by Ghostly Manor for the first time last weekend. The show was GREAT! They used just 2 actors to run entire show but if you didnt know you would think there were at least a dozen people working in there. I strongly recommend anyone who is in the Sandusky area to check this haunt out.

Comment

I went a few years ago and had a blast. They do a couple of unique things that I really liked. It's definitely worth a trip out there if you're in the area...
          http://www.bigscaryshow.com
          http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

I have been to Cedar Point before many years ago... its got the best roller coasters in the WORLD. I have recently been to Six Flags Magic Mountain and I was blown away... now I have to get back to Cedar Point and see who I think is truly the KING of coasters but it would come down to those two parks for sure.

If I get back into the area I'll for sure stop by there and check it out... anytime I end up in a tourist town I'm checking out haunted houses. Most tourist town haunts are NOT very good I just saw one in Myrtle Beach and it was beyond belief bad, most of the haunts in Niagara need to be blown up, the Ripley haunts are okay. I'd have to really think about what is the best tourist town haunt I've seen because there aren't many.

Ghostly Manor looks like they've put a lot of money into unlike most other tourist town haunts. I'll get there!

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I visited Ghostly Manor this evening, and I must say I was impressed. For a year-round haunt and only one actress running it (thanks Logan) I was entertained throughout. Obviously huge scares and massive scenes aren't on the menu for this venue haunt, but their distractions, content, and startle setups were done very well, in my opinion. I enjoyed the music, the layout, the content, and also the COST. 11 dollars for entrance and I was more entertained than I was for some of the other haunts that charge 18-20 a head.

I had a chance to talk to their manager (Rick, I believe) and he was very accommodating at answering some of my questions about their numbers, etc.

All in all, a fun and educational visit!! I would swing by this quaint haunt if you're ever in or around Sandusky Ohio!

Comment

Working...
              X