Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go for it!

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
    YES! Remember you wouldn't be the first to do this movies have done this multiple times ... so 110% YES! I think people are scared of them... I know I was when I was a youth going to catholic school! Larry
    I agree with Larry. Movies do it all the time! I am a priest in our event this year and we are in SW Missouri. I was a little reluctant because we try to avoid anything religious. Also, without getting too personal, I grew up as a preacher’s son in a very conservative religion.
    It might be different for some haunts but with ours we have a different story line every year. So I convinced myself that it wasn’t a big deal because it is a character in a story. My setting is similar to one mentioned above. The room before mine is the mortician and my room is like a chapel for a funeral. I don’t do anything sacrilegious and I haven’t had any complaints or noticed anyone being uncomfortable with it.
    Here is a link to our story this year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuqylLny4fY
    I’ll post pictures of my character later.
    Stephen

The Twisted Forest
    www.thetwistedforest.com
    www.facebook.com/TheTwistedForest

Comment

Working...
    X