Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gore Galore and Distortions Costume For Sale

Up for Grabs are:

Gore Galore Zombie Lurker Giant Costume with Scream Cube and Stand. Condition is 9 out of 10 and in great working order. I will bring a battery so you can test it as well. Asking $2000.00

Distortions Shocktronic hanging hillbilly. Condition is 7.5 out of 10. No issues, just three years old. Absolute awesome scare if mixed in with static props. Asking $800.

I will deliver to TransWorld, we head out on Tuesday, so I would need to know by then. I am also open to trades. PM me if you are interested or shoot me a text 443-532-5238

Thanks in advance and see you at the big show!

Jack
    Attached Files

I'm confused here by your pictures.

You have a guy laying upside down and in another picture you have two monsters side by side. What is what and which is which?

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
      I'm confused here by your pictures.

You have a guy laying upside down and in another picture you have two monsters side by side. What is what and which is which?

Larry

The Distortions costume is a character that appears to be hanging upside down. The actor wears the hands over his/her shoes. The actor is looking out through holes in the crotch.

I suppose I could have edited the picture of the two side by side pics, but the one is an overall picture being worn by and actor and the other is a close up of the costume in storage.

Let me know if anyone has any other questions.

Thanks,
      Jack Beckwith

Comment

Great costume gag

Picture does not do justice to the Distortions costume. Put this on an actor (doesn't have to be one of your better actors; just somebody who shows up on time) have them stand next to a building or façade and hang rope so it looks like it is just a static prop. Building or wall helps them remain motionless. We hung another static prop from a pole just in front of this. Then give customers a barrel to look at. "Something is coming out of that barrel!" Then this oversized Hillbilly runs out at them on his hands! Fantastic effective gag for $800!

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Working...
        X