Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pure terror 2017 used props,masks & costumes 30% to 70% off pick up at transworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure terror 2017 used props,masks & costumes 30% to 70% off pick up at transworld

Pure Terror Scream Park Used Props , Masks and Costumes sale link is below everything is sold in as is condition.

Some of the stuff is only a Season old and others are years old and have been sitting in my storage loft. We will be driving to St louis ( Transworld) on Monday 3/20th and it may be possible to bring whatever you purchase to Transworld or drop it off if it is along or route. We are driving from Monroe New York. If you would like to buy anything please email me at info@pureterror.com

The link below is my snapfish picture link. It will have pictures , item details and Prices. When you're on snapfish click on any picture where the plus sign is in the top right corner of the picture. When it loads you should see on the next screen to the top left a comments button click on that button and it will show you the pictures details & prices of each item. If the comments button doesn't open for you and your using a laptop or home computer. Please try viewing the link from your mobile phone. The comment button should then be in the lower center of the page in blue click that and you will get all the details and prices of each picture.

If you would like to meet up or have us bring something to Transworld for you. Please email me soon as possible were loading the Trailer this Thursday & Friday for the trip to St Louis.

The snapfish link is below

If you have any questions please email at info@pureterror.com

https://www.snapfish.com/library/sha...10022/SNAPFISH
    Last edited by Haunt Bob; 03-14-2017, 03:31 PM.
Working...
X