advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice

i need ppls advice i just made a outfit for the haunted house its the first time i made a outfit for myself im proud of it but in anycase dos anyone have any ideas to what i should do or could do?!?!

i put my bio to show ppl my story behind dr.kalise

my name is DR. kalise
    one of the top surgeons in the staff at ROT. i graduated from the URLT in 1894
    as one of the top surgeons in my class

IN ANYCASE I CAME TO ROT TO CALM HEHEHE AND MELLOW THE GUESTS OF This peaceful HEHEHE WONDERFUL PLACE
    MAKING THE SANE INSANE AND INSANE EVEN MORE INSANE HEHEHEHEHE AND TESTING ELECTRIC SHOCK ON GUESTS OF THIS WONDERFUL PLACE OR TESTING MEDS OR EVEN TRYING TO REVIEW ON A CERTIN OPERATION THAT I ....SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTTEN WHILE IN URLT SO I TRY TO REMEMBER ON OUR GUESTS

IF YOU EVER GET GET A CHANCE STOP BY YOU WILL NOT MISS ME OR FORGET ME AT THAT.

WHO'S NEXT!!!!

thanks for looking
    scare hard/party hard
    Last edited by DR.kalise; 09-18-2007, 10:20 AM.

If your face is going to be showing (or just your eyes), I would definitely recommend using a little makeup to hollow it out.

Put on some greyish makeup, if desired. Then use dark purple makeup or crushed charcoal to make shadows under your cheekbones, along the sides of your nose, and in your eye sockets. When you have your mouth open, I see a shadow going from your cheekbones down to the bottom of your face that should be emphasized as well. At this point, you might decide that putting some purple lipstick on your mouth to give you long, thin lips might look good. Maybe add stitches to make your face look like it was stitched together with different bits of skin, or like you just replaced your nose with someone else's... "easiest nose job I've ever done!"

I really like the head wrapping, though. It's a hundred times creepier than any face makeup could be.

Your bloodstains look really nifty. I'd like to point out, though, that real bloodstains would be blotchier... if you want to sacrifice your nifty zig-zag effect for a more realistic effect, I would suggest soaking something (like a mass of old cloth) in your "blood" and then handling it like it was actually a body part.

Comment

oh i took care of it already i burned it yes i burned it and splatered blood all over it and wiped the floor with it and rubed it in mud and im going to lightly spray black spray paint to give it that old out of date kind of look

as far as my makeup gos im going to have a flesh like prostedic that looks kind of looks like a canable restrant mask look and i painted it white and brown white for the base and brown for shadow and i put drops of black makeup and blowed on it to make cracks in my face i think it looks creepy 8)

Comment

Its actually pretty good for a first costume. Great job!
        Creepers Haunted House- The creepiest haunted house in the Southeast.

Comment

thanks i did some other stuff to it but ya in anycase when i finally have it all done ill post it here

Comment

Working...
          X