Dinning Room Scares?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinning Room Scares?

Trying to get some idea's for good dinning room scares? Whats your favorite?
    The gods cast the very worst mortal sinners and immortal enemies into TARTARUS for endless punishment, torment and suffering!!!

Air cannon under the table..

Binky
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

www.shotgunmanor.com

Comment

we had a break away table with the plats and cups glued down. alot of people do it, buts a good scare
      Sean De Wane
      ----------------------------------------------
      The De Wane Asylum
      www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

The weighted chandelier that falls onto a metal table top isn't too bad.

I like the really gory dinner with the corpses around the table with the simple drop picture at the end of the room as well. Its a decent jumper type distraction scare and drop pictures are good for having an actor work two scenes.
        http://www.innerfears.com/
        http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

Well, there's always grandpa telling the story of how he lost his arm via woodchipper while people are trying to eat.

But a pneumatic head springing out from under dinner plates works just a well.
          Last edited by Smiley; 03-12-2008, 03:16 AM.

Comment

..then something grabs their ankle! It's Grandpa's hand on the end of his severed arm! It just crawled across the room to getcha!

a few years ago I wanted to build something very unusual in my kitchen, something that I figured very probably that no one else would have.
            the ceiling is 12 ft high. The antique cabinets stop about 9 feet high so I bought wood to match the stuff the cabinets are made out of and built numerous flying buttresses up to the ceiling..one of them is an "attack" buttress....

I am always amused when some kid will say:"Buttress", you made that word up!"

..maybe I did? a long, long time ago. A girlfriend told me I had a "medieval" look to me. I bet I had relatives alive back then, did anybody else?
            Don't lie, I know some of you were spontaneously generated much more recently.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X