Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday the 13th- Anything unlucky happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday the 13th- Anything unlucky happen?

Yesterday was Friday the 13th. And I had some bad things happen. I get to the haunted house and get in makeup and costume and go to my spot. I am in a castle courtyard. I am an evil jester. Anyway, one of the scares in that room involves a guy breaking a door down and coming in yelling with a lead pipe. Well, I come out of my hiding spot laughing like a jester when the door comes flying down and hits me in the shin. If any of you have ever been injured while acting, you know how hard it is to keep a straight face. A little before that though, one of our customers had a seizure because of the strobe lights. Apparently she was a person who had chronic seizures. Then to top it all off, my iPod and camera break. I have a lead pipe too that I hit the ground with. I think I must have hit my pocket with the pipe and now my iPod and my camera don't work.

Anyone else have any bad Friday the 13th experiences?
    Creepers Haunted House- The creepiest haunted house in the Southeast.

Oh, man...

My friend found out that his wife was cheating on him...
    UGH. :?
    The Terror Dome, North Central Nebraskas only Award Winning Haunted House

Comment

Last Friday the 13th I had the good fortune to have 34 customers show up here! ..then that following Sat. & Sun. I only had a total of 2 more!?
      My oldest son works security in a hospital , every Friday 13th nurses moan and worry about all hell breaking loose and it never does, according to him.
      Warmer weather has more drunks and bums out and about causing problems as does the day they all get their government checks !!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

The haunted house's power went out! At least we had a generator but the ceiling lights were not working. It was a advantage to the actors and a dis-advantage to the customers. We were grabbing and touching them and they were like, "what is happening!"

Comment

Working...
        X