7 Floors Of Hell Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 Floors Of Hell Information

Hello all, after just reading HW issue #17/18 I gotta say what a great issue. It is packed with great stuff. One article that stuck out to me was on 7 Floors Of Hell. I plan to operate my own haunt in the near future and like Rodney Geffert need to set up and take down the structures my haunts will be housed in. I was told that Rodney checks in the forum often and was wondering if he or anyone else can give me some information on those structures. where to buy, companys etc. Thank you all so much your help is greatly appreciated. BobC

Wouldn't it be neat to just buy alot of 4 by 8 plywood sheets then paint them like a deck of cards, front and back, build your haunt with them. The outside and inside looking like a big deck of cards, real scary if a big wind comes along, or someone's little brother.
    It might make a good clown house.....
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Just reread it to be sure

but where does it say that the buildings are temporary? I was under the impression that he was using existing structures at the fairgrounds. As much trouble as a tent would be, I just can't imagine what you would have to do to set up and take down actual buildings.

Comment

Jim, that would be awsome to have a clown house look like a house of cards. Now that you posted it there will no doubt be a few built this year.

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
        Wouldn't it be neat to just buy alot of 4 by 8 plywood sheets then paint them like a deck of cards, front and back, build your haunt with them. The outside and inside looking like a big deck of cards, real scary if a big wind comes along, or someone's little brother.
        It might make a good clown house.....
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

No, in the article he says they must be 100% taken down. Anyone know anything about these types of structures? Thanks. :-D

Comment

Hey all, anyone have contact info for Rodney Geffert? I would like to go directly to the source with my question. Thanks all. :-D

Comment

7 floors of hell

sevenfloorsofhell@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
              X