Busy Weekend Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busy Weekend Here!

Giving a mob of young moto-cross bikers something to do (see my house)
    Of course it's not like seeing the same number of adults since a few of these kids have high-flying egos riding on those dirt ramps.
    I usually don't get displays messed with until October and usually don't have to prevail upon our Police to evict someone from the house either.
    A small number of rotten apples give a bad name to a much larger number of people than deserve it...but those rotten ones are SO rotten!
    When we see such difficult people as customers then is when I wish some of these local people who think all I do is sell tickets and count money could be here to gain an appreciation for the azz=painz that customers can be
    Yes, the money is nice and helps but the good elf doesn't just leave it on my doorstep!.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Jim,

Post some photos of people in your attraction. Take some!!!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I have video taped everyone who has ever been through my house , unless they leave the tour before they get to the camera.
      The ticket stuck to their chest says I have the right to photgraph and use their image. (like in court)
      Most haunted house customers seem to become real camera shy and up-tight, so I don't like having them become emotionally distraught like this, so no cameras please.
      I would be posting an ocassional picture, if I knew how to do that. What size hammer should I use? What size nail?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Eviction from the house?

I'm seeing a circus cannon in the tunnels just before the Russian Nuke Repair and a net at Vets or a catapult mid way through the speed bump hall with a target on the inside of the lid of Charlies Dumpster. Even an entire wall moves toward the fireplace on the second floor and effectively bulldozes them out and down.

The front room couches are on rails that send them to the canyon at about 55 MPH

It could all be done. I think Larry is looking for secret spy photos without ever having to go there and see how it all fits together. Or he wants to see different people everyday with today's news paper in the photo.

This could actually be part of the show, we need a photo to send to your family to demand the ransom. Hold this news paper and smile. For an extra $2 we will send it to your mother and say we have you.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

"The Gift That Keeps On Giving"

Thanks! Azzwhole! We have two phones, one quit working about the same time we evicted the young stupid-stubborn ones...because I think ..one of them probably punched the phone box and popped the plug in wire out of it's internal connecting hole, because that was all that was wrong with the phone, I saw all of this as I looked over the shoulder of the phone company repair man.
          I wasn't happy when the phone company installed those boxes right there a few feet away from our ticket window. I guess I'll have to weld together a steel mesh to screw over the plastic boxes so there won't be a "next time".
          If someone had unlimited money to create a haunted house, steel, concrete, big bolts, welded, with a floor drain in every room for easy hosing-down after tours, would do it.
          I might line the concrete walls with thin, flimsey paneling baiting the punchers to give it a try!
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X