Dream Reapers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream Reapers

The new lease gods have been good to us!!!!!!

3-5 more years of haunting during Trans world
    Gee could it get any better than this?

This can only mean one thing......that your landlord DIDNOT see those articles from a month ago saying how every haunted house makes millions and millions of dollars in a week!
    (I mean why shouldn't the landlord get at least one of those numerous millions? Right?)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

gee

JIM, I wish I made millions off this haunted house!!

Comment

Jim...I hear ya...kinda sucks that USA Today, of all media, would botch an important fact like that with a few extra zeros!

Ken...hoping to make it out to visit you guys during the show this year...selling tickets at the door, or only online?
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Newspaper reporters make mistakes.
          There is a difference between one haunted house making a million dollars and a million haunted houses making A dollar.
          And reporters are supposed to be keeping the politicians honest?
          "HHMMM?"
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

tickets

Of course we will be selling them at the door.....and through SCREAM PASS

gee that is coming soon isn't it?

Comment

forgot

OH along with the new lease we also might have the owners open up the soccor place while we are open in Feb.
              They have a bar and snack shop TV's heat.....we actually have room for people to wait for buses now!!!

Comment

Hey! A place for people to gather and wait! Time to hire some professional pickpockets to work that crowd!
                Offering a percentage, "finders Fee" to get them inspired to really put out the effort, that's where the big money is!
                Have them mingling with the crowd all dressed alike as say "The one-eyed , nyphomanic-Zombie woman".
                "Hey ! Git yer hand outa my pocket wummen!"
                Then the reverse "starburst" football play goes into effect, all the identicle Zombie Women rush together into a huddle, then peel off and run 360 different directions!
                It could prove quite entertaining for those who have not seen such a thing before!
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                X