Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haunt Actors Who Amused Us, Surprised Us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Actors Who Amused Us, Surprised Us.

My first example will be "L", a man not a spring chicken anymore who showed up to work very faithfully and always tried to do his best and enjoyed this haunting thing too!
    I had only finished the first 36 feet of my exit tunnel but we were using it , people just had to climb up a ladder at the end of the tunnel and then crawl out of a car trunk, an experience many really seemed to like, even though some gymnastics were required to accomplish this departure for anyone of size .
    "L" was scaring people at the end of the tunnel where the new construction, to finish the tunnel branched off almost 90 degrees from the first 36 feet, it was like a glorified hole in the wall that he was acting from. He accessed this area by climbing down into this part of the new tunnel on a 5 ft. high step ladder .
    One night as "L" showed up for the first tour, it was already dark, he ran out , turned around and went to climb down on the step ladder in the dark as he had done numerous times...except I had removed the ladder (I needed it to work elsewhere).."L" went straight down, landing on both kneecaps on solid concrete, it might have been a 5 foot drop for him.
    "L"s two aluminun knee caps survived this abuse perfectly, no damage.
    Dumb luck , I had hired The Six-Million Dollar Man without realising it.
    He had no pain or damage to himself either.

Another night "L" showed up with a costume for himself. The thought of a 50 year old man wearing a Wal-Mart kid's Casper The Friendly Ghost costume($2.50?)
    in a professional haunted house actually is scary, if you think about it?
    "L" ditched the Casper mask first thing, he slid the small hood, tight on top of his head out of the way so he could see, then unbeknownst to me that night "L" brought his real hunting rifle as his prop...so what did his total costume actually look like by the time the second or third group of customers saw him?
    He looked like a member of the Ku-Klux-klan, holding the rifle, white apron type clothing, white pointy cloth headgear....
    hauntedravensgrin.com

The story about the knees made me shiver. Ick! I could hear my own knees landing on that concrete....

As for the 2nd EEP!!!

That is indeed memorable.
    Beth Miller

SoMetHinG WiCKed ThIS WAy CoMEs

What can we teach you about fear?

Comment

Then there was the time...

A long time actor here stopped to check his make up in a mirror that is in a haunted hallway.
      Someone ran behind him, he saw them in the mirror and they were very quick.
      Then as he turned to see who it was he saw nobody around, anywhere?
      There was no place for anyone to hide and then he realised the plastic chains hanging behind him were not moving and the space between the wall and between the chains themselves was too close for anyone to have ran passed without making something happen with those chains.
      If I remember correctly, my actor took the next night off.
      The first reports of haunting here began as long ago as 1925.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

As someone who actually manufactures those replacement knees, the correct metal terminology would have been Titanium, not aluminum. Aluminum is toxic when used internally, the titanium alloy is what is used for medical implants such as hips, knees, and other joints.

Comment

Mr. "L" told me they were aluminun, unless those were implanted by the space aliens and they know how to make it non-toxic?
          This poor guy, "L" has more operations on more parts of his body than anyone I have ever known of . He could go half-naked as a costume and be Frankenstein.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X