• Show
Clear All

• And one more (double click):

Comment

• 2 more great ones from the same album

Allan

Comment

• Here's an unusual video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXjJCbA5qc4

It's unusual because they never made a video for it, which seemed odd for such a popular song in the video age. I think there were a few Foreigner songs that were never made into videos.

Comment

• Another one gone too soon (Michael Hutchence of INXS - they suspect he may have died similarly to David Carradine):

[double click if necessary]

Comment

• Remember the controversy behind this one? Madonna lost her ad campaign and sponsorship deal with Pepsi over this:

[double click if necessary]

Comment

• You guys and gals.......

Are just awsome! All great 80's music! Eric your falling behind where are you? Shane and its more to come! Shane this time.
              sigpic

Comment

• Awesome!

You're right Shane this is awesome! I am falling behind....I have been working like crazy on an HHA project I should be able post later tonight. You will like it.

These are all great! I'm glad the thread has new life. We kept it alive when there was no action and now people are starting to realize how many memories are in these 80's videos.

Here's one to tied you over.

Double click

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Here is another from Billy Idol:

Mony Mony: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Jj16x7Ux0

I will look for others.

BarbieHaunt
                  Friends Sold Separately
                  (You Too Can Be Sold -
                  Just Join Our Friends List!
                  Obviously Kidding About Being Sold)

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

• Here is the J. Geils Band with Centerfold: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqDjMZKf-wg

BarbieHaunt
                    Friends Sold Separately
                    (You Too Can Be Sold -

Actually, as explained previously in a thread we started, the silly name BarbieHaunt has absolutely nothing to do with Barbie dolls but was our private joke name because before the haunt's pink and blue styrofoam walls are hard coated and painted, it reminds us of a Barbie Dream Haunt.

Comment

• Total 80's!

I don't remember this video much but the song was all over the radio.

Double click

Who can forget this?

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Great ones Guys!!!!!

OMG I just found one I had totally forgot about! Wow more memories!!! Yall gonna have to think about these hot Mamas!!! Who remembers Sweet Sensation? This was a damn good dance song has a great beat to it. Someone tell me you remember these babes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hthOK0De4UU

Shane and its come on surly you remember the song! Shane this time!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• good pop songs, check out the power mullet!

also, best version I could find

and obscure slow song

Comment

• This one seems appropriate for today, although not as much in this crazy haunt world we live in:

Loverboy - Working for the Weekend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3tOxEmapWA

BarbieHaunt
                            Friends Sold Separately
                            (You Too Can Be Sold -

Comment

• Allen, Barbie

Great ones! I shall post more favorites soon! I still have not had anyone say if they remembered Sweet Sensation and I am hooked on you! Shane and its is there anyone out there hooked on me? Shane this time!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Rap

Good ones! Allan, I totally forgot about Pure Energy lol!

I was never a big fan of rap but these two were cool because they mixed rock with it and how could you go wrong with Walk This Way? It spawned a major comeback for Aerosmith.

Double click

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Working...
                                X