Screamline Studios Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screamline Studios Update

Hey everyone - just wanted anyone who may be interested to know that we've just updated the On-line Horror Store with some exciting new products!

On-line Horror Store

We added 3 new slip masks to our line. Slip masks for those of you who may not know are thin durable latex face casts that can be used to make "sock" masks or applied directly to the face for quick good looking make-up jobs. The new masks bring our total slip mask line to 9! So there should be something for everyone.

We have some other additions as well - there are a few sneak peak items that are going to be at Transworld, but it is just a taste. In particular are the new Axe and Sledge Hammer from our New Meat Mangler's Tool Line. Both of these tools have real wooden handles and dense foam heads; they've been exquisitely detailed for ultimate realism!

I also want to remind everyone that all of our Latex is 10% off leading up to the show, so if you want to have us deliver it to you in Chicago to save you the $25 shipping cost, get your order in now.

We look forward to seeing everyone that can make it a few weeks from now in Chicago.

I'd like to take this time to also thank our Friends in the industry (too many to mention by name) for all the support over the past several years. Your belief in us and our products is truly appreciated on so many levels.

We always love hearing from our friends and fans, feel free to drop us a line anytime.

Stop by our MYSPACE page
    Screamline

or

Send us an email
    questions@screamlinestudios.com

Best regards,
    Steve Martini
    Screamline Studios
    www.screamlinestudios.com
    steve@screamlinestudios.com

As always you GUYS leading the way with GREAT products!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I noticed your tombstones with the dirt look bases. Are they self standing?This is a great idea! Anything to save a haunter time in setting up I think is awesome. If more companies would put more into some of their props when it comes to set up ect it would really be great. Getting tombstones to standup and stay can sometimes really be a major pain!
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Tombstones

Yes, they are designed to just set in place and be done.

One of the things that we take pride in at Screamline Studios is that we used to build Haunted Houses for several years before we went into buisness to make props and sell supplies. So basically we've been there & done that and understand how Haunted Attractions work. We take the experience from all those years and apply to our business regularly.

We firmly believe that factor has contributed to our success.

Thanks for noticing!
        Steve Martini
        Screamline Studios
        www.screamlinestudios.com
        steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

Working...
        X