Stocking Stuffer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stocking Stuffer!

I know, it's hard to believe that the haunt season is already behind us and we are already thinking about the rest of the Holiday Season! For those of you looking for a great stocking stuffer for the haunters and haunt enthusiasts in your life, please remember to check out www.HauntBook.com

To all who have ordered my books and materials, thanks so much for your support! I've enjoyed all the positive feedback and hearing the progress and success stories from those of you who have taken the leap of opening your haunted attractions, as well as from those of you who have been in the business and have shared with me how the information I provide has helped you to take your business to new levels of success and growth.

To everyone in this industry, both haunt owners and haunt enthusiasts alike, that I consider my haunt family... May the Holidays find you enjoying an abundance of blessings and may the new Year bring you the realization of your dreams!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Thanks for the overwhelming response! I'm down to 20 of the Haunt Entrepreneur books and 30 of the Fright Team Management books & CD's left! I'll be contacting the publishing company to re-order my inventory and I hope to be able to get stock replenished by the time I sell the last of my current inventory. I really appreciate your orders and your support!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

When do you expect to have the big combo pack ready to sell?
      Proud to be able to work at
      http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

All I can say if you have been thinking about getting this book, it is a must. I got mine while I was away at work I have been home now for 5 days and I only have maybe a chapter or two left to read. Very imformative book, It has helped me realize what all is needed to be in place before jumping in head first.

Comment

Thanks VSneader! I really appreciate the positive feedback!

Soultrkr, I anticipate having the new DVD, and therefore the entire Combo Package option, available in the spring of 2010. The build out of the new Raycliff Manor facade, the enhancements to Raycliff Manor and the construction of the new Carriage House attraction ended up consuming my time this year. I'm looking forward to getting to work on the new DVD early next year. I appreciate the interest and your question!

Kel
          sigpic
          Kelly Allen
          www.RaycliffManor.com
          www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Hi all! I've received a number of emails inquiring about the delivery time on orders. All orders ship within 24 hours via USPS Priority Mail. The only exception to this would be orders placed late Saturday and these would ship the following Monday. Priority Mail has a delivery time of 2 to 3 days to anywhere within the United States. When I ship, you are sent a tracking number so that you can track the arrival of your package. Unless you specifically request it, no signature is required so you don't have to be present to sign for the delivery. I hope this answers everyone's questions. Thanks again for your orders and your support!

Kel
            sigpic
            Kelly Allen
            www.RaycliffManor.com
            www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Great news! In spite of a little snafu, the publishing company will be shipping the next batch of books and I should receive them by the end of the week or on Monday. Why is this great news? Because I ship all orders USPS Priority Mail with a delivery time of 2 to 3 days from order date, which means I will still be able to get orders placed between now and Monday, December 21st, out in plenty of time for Christmas! Thanks to all of you who have placed orders already; I sincerely appreciate your support

On another note, I've been trying diligently to keep up with emails from many of you who are currently or have recently read my book/s. I'm doing my best to get caught up on these emails. I love hearing from you and I appreciate all the great feedback!

As always, I'm extremely grateful to be a part of such an awesome industry filled with so many incredible people!

Kel
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Wow

I ordered your book on Saturday and got it on Monday! Thanks Bro thats quick shipping. Hmmm maybe I should of told you to put it under the tree for Christmas!
                If you see Mom, tell her I said Hi.
                Greg
                Fearfest
                Greg Allen
                scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

I need to get this book!!

I've been hinting to the family so we will see if I get it for Christmas, also asked for a sledge hammer so I can take a wall out. LOL

Andrew

Comment

Santa, or should I say Fedex, has delivered and my inventory has once again been replenished! There's still pleny of time to get your orders in and have them delivered in time to wrap for Christmas! Thanks again to all who have placed orders and thanks for the overwhelmigly positive feedback!

Kel
                    sigpic
                    Kelly Allen
                    www.RaycliffManor.com
                    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Last Chance, there's still time!

There's still time to get your order in and have it in time for Christmas. Orders placed this weekend will ship out by Monday with a 2 to 3 delivery via USPS Priority Mail, so you can still get the perfect gift for the haunter in your life! Thanks to all of you who have placed orders and thanks yet again for all the incredibly positive feedback! I love it when you share your inspiration and enthusiasm with me!

Happy Holidays!

Kel
                      sigpic
                      Kelly Allen
                      www.RaycliffManor.com
                      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I just order mine thanks.

Andrew

Comment