Proud of the Raycliff Fright Team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud of the Raycliff Fright Team!

Below is an email we received today from Jim and Stephanie Patton of The Haunted Enthusiasts. Having such an amazing Fright Team is one of the many things I'm giving thanks for this year! I hope you all enjoy a Thanksgiving enjoying family, friends and giving thanks for abundant blessings!

Kel

"Hello! This is Jim Patton of The Haunted Enthusiasts.

As many of you that are receiving this email know due to the fact we visited your locations this October, my wife Stephanie and I travel the country visiting haunted attractions/locations. We actually just ended our season the weekend of November 13th/14th with some additional haunts (a total of 44 for the season), so those of you awaiting reviews or other correspondence, please be patient as we are literally still unpacking and trying to get used to finally being home!

The reason I am contacting you is we ended up breaking a personal record for ourselves by visiting 40 haunts in 1 month this October. It occured to me that that may be an actual record so I submitted it to Guinness Book of World Records. They have replied that it indeed sounds like a record and they are going to spend the next month or so confirming with outside experts before contacting me for proof our our claim (which will be submitted in the form of my Visa bill by the way, LOL!!!).

As so many of you were such a great part of our season this year, I wanted to take the opportunity to share this information with you as well as letting you know we are working on both the website as well as this year's reviews and will be in contact with each of you individually that are awaiting materials from us.

The 40 locations were spread across 7 states and included some of the best haunts yet. We hit three 10 out of 10 "Jump Out & Say Boo" haunted attractions this year (Fearfest in Columbia, MO, Raycliff Manor in Joplin, MO and Dungeon Ride 3D in Oklahoma City, OK) as well as numerous actual "haunts" such as The Savoy Hotel, Ohio State Reformatory, The Crescent Hotel, The Basin Park Hotel, Lemp Mansion, the list goes on and on!

Considering I believe we have only given four 10/10's total including the ones this year, that is saying something! Although one of the November haunts is really going to be up there when evaluated.

Thank you SO much to all the proprietors/directors/guides of all the locations involved with this years trips. You are a wonderful group of people and provided us a collection of true life experiences. Setting a record has been an afterthought. Meeting all of you was the accomplishment and reward!

Thank you for your time! Jim & Stephanie Patton - The Haunted Enthusiasts "
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Congrats

Congrats on that to have someone that has been to so many haunts even out of the 44 this yr to be one of the 3 that receiving a 10 out of 10 is impressive, but like he said he has only given out 4 ever in the years he has been doing that just makes it that much more impressive. Hope to come see your haunt sometime heard many good things about it
    Kyle Guillette
    Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

Missouri the "scare" me state lol

Kel,
      Theres no better way to end a sucessful season than to get reviews like these. High five on the 10 out of 10 for the haunt brothers! See you at the Thanksgiving table tomorrow. We both have so much to be thankfull for!

Greg
      Fearfest
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Thanks Kyle and Greg! Greg, I meant to tell you thanks at Thanksgiving, but I got distracted by the turkey and gravy accident! :shock:

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Great job sir, congratulations.
          www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
          http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Yeah but at least we didnt have to call the fire department AGAIN!!!! See you at Christmas.. Moms bandages should be off by then!

Kel, I sent you a PM

Greg Allen
            Fearfest
            Last edited by N2SPOOKINU; 11-29-2009, 08:44 PM.
            Greg Allen
            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Thanks Greg and Allen (How ironic that I'm responding to Greg and Allen and Greg, my bro's full name, is Greg Allen!LOL) Greg, I PM'd you back. Allen, I've had a number of people in the past month ask about your DVD, "Dynamic Haunted House Acting", and I've provided your email address. I hope that's alright. If you're still selling the DVD, what is the best method for people to order from you. It's an outstanding DVD and I highly recommend it to everyone! Thanks again!

Kel
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Congratulations for the great review.
                Katie Lane
                Partner/VP
                Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Thanks Katie! I'm very grateful to have such an awesome team!

Kel
                  sigpic
                  Kelly Allen
                  www.RaycliffManor.com
                  www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Great job to both Kelly and Greg! I'm going to have to visit my Missouri friends here very soon! I'll be up in Columbia again this summer for some baseball tournaments I will call you Greg.

Kelly how far are you from Columbia? I might be visiting Branson soon as well.

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President
                    www.HalloweenProductions.com
                    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Thanks Larry! We're quite a way from Columbia. Greg's made the drive directly to Raycliff Manor in Joplin from his place, so he could give you an accurate idea of the distance and time to make the trip. The Raycliff Attractions, however, only about an hour and a half from Branson. When are you going to be in Branson? Just let me know. Thanks again!

Kel
                      sigpic
                      Kelly Allen
                      www.RaycliffManor.com
                      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Thanks Larry and Kel, I think it would be about 3 or 31/2 hours between the haunts. since we took several of our crew with us the bathroom breaks took us much longer to get there lol. I think it was around 41/2 to 5 but we had a great time!

A BIG THANK YOU to Kel, Lee and the crew for the hospitality. It was well worth the trip.
                        Larry anytime your coming to Columbia give me a call. You have my number. Maybe we can get together.

Greg
                        Fearfest
                        Last edited by N2SPOOKINU; 12-10-2009, 05:58 PM.
                        Greg Allen
                        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

that is so cool!!!!! GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!
                          it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

Comment

Working...
                          X