Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the last set of picture's i posted wasn't gory eneough....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the last set of picture's i posted wasn't gory eneough....

Hey there, i didnt realize untill i posted the last set of pictures that i missed posting a few of the gory ones we shot.

Makeup: Me
    Model: Me
    Photographer: James Allen

We actually got in a TON of trouble for this shoot, tons of calls to the sherriff station reporting a dead body, and a girl being murdered, a ton of people stopped and got out of their cars thinking i needed help, and we had the police stop and tell us they were only giving us till they turned around to move because we were insighting panic...good times, we eventually had to move to the woods and change it up a bit

Dead Suitcase Girl and Forest Poltergeist

“Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

rest..

“Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Try To Stay Off The Police Scanner!

Your Mother will needlessly worry when she hears your name!
      (Or an Ex will see you later and say, Nah,nah! I knew they'd get you someday!")
      (But they only ran my plate, there was no stop or ticket issured, so THERE!)
      My Old Spookmobile Car......
      Your near Police run in reminded to me of my own , I began laughing..

It was winter, snow covering everything, the Policeman stopped in the middle of the two lane bridge. It was 100 feet straight down to the thickly frozen river and one guy was on skiis on the railing looking down! (Straight down, remember)
      "What are you doing?" Asked The Law.
      "Making a video."
      Then he noticed the skier was a dummy, even though he was holding ski poles, goggles and was in a skiing stance.
      I wasn't easy manipulating a life-sized dummy on skiis with one hand and holding the large video camera with other one, expecting to record the long drop to the ice and the nasty results to follow.
      "You better pick that stuff up off the ice when you're done."
      "Yes, I planned upon doing that, Officer."
      "OK."
      The Ravens Grin Ski Lodge Video was good viewing on a hot summer night for my guests.
      "We teach you the Right Way to fall!"
      (The "Right" way straight down on to ice?)
      HAHAHAH!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

God, the ones of you on the side of the road looked so real. I can see why people where freaking out.
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Those are awesome!

I love taking images like these and attempt to make them more spooky looking in Photoshop. Here's a few versions, there are so many different things you can do once you have a good base photograph to work with.

Great shots, makeup and poses.

Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

I'm in love. I've been looking for a girl like you my whole life.
            Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

Comment

The one where she is stuffed in a suitcase is awesome. That one definatly looks real.

Comment

Very great work on the makeup and the pictures they are awesome. Great job Jackie
                Kyle Guillette
                Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

Working...
                X