How to raise capital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fear -- please send a copy

My brother and I are currently working on our business plan. We are reading all of Kelly's books, soaking up the information on this board daily and praying there is a way we can go to St Louis as this is something we've wanted to do for a long time. Any info any one has to help us secure funding would be great!

Thanks Fear! And all the rest of you for sharing your stories and wisdom!

Brenda & Barry
    bbms6667@aol.com
    Brenda & Barry

admin@darkfears.net
    www.darkfears.net

Comment

Maybe things have changed?

I read on here from a guy who probably knew what he was talking about that gov. loans don't usually happen for seasonal businesses. "Small business" by their definition was something like 50 full-time employees and a business doing a paultry million dollars a year in business.
      I could be wrong. Things could have changed.??
      Whatever the financial outcome never lose sight of the extreme amount of non-stop physical WORK all of having a haunt requires. Think about it. It's very much like building a complete house, most of the time? Anybody ever done that much work before? Do you want to?
      Just something to ponder.
      Last edited by Jim Warfield; 12-10-2009, 05:08 PM.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
        ... Whatever the financial outcome never lose sight of the extreme amount of non-stop physical WORK all of having a haunt requires. Think about it. It's very much like building a complete house, most of the time? Anybody ever done that much work before? Do you want to?
        Just something to ponder.
        I wished it was that easy. We don't have our own buiding/property so not only do we have to build/re-build the house every year we have to tear it down and deal with the expense of storing it in the off-season.
        Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it… Autograph your work with excellence!

Comment

Yes, and I appreciate.

ALL of that WORK!! Tear down, rebuild. I was in the JCs doing just that. When people compliment me and wonder how I have done all the work here on/in my house I have often pointed out to the complimentor how much work it is for the majority of October haunters ...and I really don't know how you all do it and do it so successfully, year after year.
          My hat comes off to you all...followed by my head?
          ........ then those pesky neck muscles, followed by my collar bone....

Really , I am sure many of your customers and mine have not a clue as to what it takes.
          I point this out to some people who complain about another haunt, it's STILL alot of WORK, and I think efforts should be recongnised and appreciated.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I would deeply appreciate your documents including the business plan templates.

Thankyou very much!

incrementumfear@hotmail.com
            Its A Verbal Orgy on Steroids!

Comment

Working...
            X