Transworld Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld Preview

Ok Here is a small preview of some stuff, if you were on my facebook then you already seen these over the last few days, we are updating daily new items on facebook now till the show. i think the count of new props is nearing 100 new props for 2010 transworld

More to come soon

Hey Jerry,

Cool new products. I've sent you a couple emails and pm's here let me know what you think when you can.

Thanks,
    Allan

Comment

Heres More,,,,, Meet our scarecrow killer

if you want to see more props please join us on Facebook jeremy creepycollection, or follow us on twitter look for creepyprops.

More and more will be shown over the next few days and weeks on there and on the net. hell we have 100 to show and only 60 days so i guess where gonna have to group some..

anyway scarecrow killer

Comment

i am in a good mood so heres another prop

Heres another zombie prop from our Zombie Horde series 2
        This is the StANKER ZOMBIE

Comment

Heres another new design zombie headbust and axe attacked head

here's a few more... More to come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Looks Good

Creepy I have sent you several emails and messages here and I don't think you have recieved them. So I will check here would you like to make a donation along with all the other generous and awsome vendors thats donated to the TransWorld kick off party? If so email me at shanedabbs@aol.com as your not getting my emails or I am not getting yours also send me a message through here just incase your not getting through. Thanks Shane and its talk soon! Shane this time.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi

Got your emails - been really ,really blinded by new prop production ( nose to the grindstone )
              so i didnt get the chance to get back at you. I will support anything to help. give me a call - way better then emailing me. i am on the computer once a week ( sundays only)

917-536-0003
              jerry

Comment

Jerry

I totally understand man! I will give you a call and keep up the good work love the zombies! Shane and its Thanks Alot! Shane this time.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X