Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight Syndicate music video debut in St.Louis

Hello,

Midnight Syndicate is going to debut our first music video at the Opening Night Party at the St. Louis Show. We'll also have it playing in our booth (#631). More details below. Looking forward to the show!

MIDNIGHT SYNDICATE TO DEBUT FIRST MUSIC VIDEO AT TRANSWORLD'S HAUNTED HOUSE SHOW IN ST. LOUIS MARCH 25-28th

(Cleveland, OH) Midnight Syndicate is teaming up with Precinct 13 Entertainment, Robert Kurtzman's Creature Corps, and director David Greathouse to produce a music video for "Dark Legacy" from their "Dead Matter: Cemetery Gates" CD. It is the band's first music video in their 13-year career. Syndicate's Edward Douglas, director Greathouse, and Robert Kurtzman will be on hand to premiere the video during The Dubliner Opening Night Celebration co-sponsored by Ken Donat and Westland Insurance at the TransWorld 15th Halloween & Attractions Show in St. Louis March 25th (www.haashow.com). It will also be on display all weekend at the Midnight Syndicate Soundtracks Booth #631.

In addition to heading up Special FX Makeup on The Dead Matter, David's directorial credits include Mushroomhead's "12 Hundred" music video which won "Video of the Year 2007" on MTV2's Headbanger's Ball and their 2010 "Your Soul is Mine" video which appears on the "Saw VI" DVD. He also recently completed a documentary entitled "Legion of Terror" which is based on a notorious Northeastern Ohio haunted house acting troupe.
    Midnight Syndicate Gothic Nightmare Soundtracks for the Haunted Attraction Industry since 1997
    www.MidnightSyndicate.com - www.Facebook.com/MidnightSyndicate

Great! I'll see you at Transworld! I'm a big fan of M.S.

John
    John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Glad to hear your going to be at the show this year! I too am a very big fan!
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks we're stoked and looking forward to seeing everyone again. Really missed not being at the show last year.

Dave's got some really cool ideas for this music video - Gavin and I figured it was about time we did one. Looking forward to showing that. I hear the Dubliner party is a good time!
        Midnight Syndicate Gothic Nightmare Soundtracks for the Haunted Attraction Industry since 1997

Comment

Woot

I love M.S., I'm so excited.
          "Good things come to those who wait but, only things left by those who hustle"
          "What's the matter? Never seen a pig before?" - Barnibus Rhindes

Comment

Can't wait to see it you guys are the best!

DA

Comment

Awesome! Can't wait to see & hear the new music!
              missjayne
              Netherworld Haunted Attractions
              http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Cool!

Love the music and am glad to see your going to be at TransWorld! Shane and its see you there! Shane this time.
                sigpic

Comment

when is the movie coming out ?????

the dead matter? anyone know? please advise thanks!

Comment

I can't wait to see the video! I've had the pleasure of knowing and working with Greathouse for many years and I know he will do a great job.
                    Katie Lane
                    Partner/VP
                    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                    sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Originally posted by newhorror2010 View Post
                      Great! I'll see you at Transworld! I'm a big fan of M.S.

John
                      I gotta tell ya, one of my favorite tracks is on Born of the Night, I believe track 11, Solemn Reflections, it's a relatively short piece but it speaks volumes to me. It has a powerful yet elegant sound.

I also really like Harboring Souls.

John
                      John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

thank and chicago show

Thanks a lot for the comments. We're having a good time connecting with some of the haunters who are stopping by the Chicago show this weekend and really looking forward to St. Louis.

Chuck, "The Dead Matter" movie comes out JULY 30th. In addition to the movie, we'll be releasing an all-new soundtrack and a type of "best of" CD.

NH - "Solemn Reflections" is one of my favorite tracks too.

Ed

Comment

Great seeing u in chicago. Cant wait to see the video
                          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

thanks for getting back to me

can't wait to see the movie !!!! keep those 4XL t shirts coming!!!!! have fun at the upcoming shows continued success

Comment

I just got home from the video shoot and I can't wait to see the finished product!
                              Katie Lane
                              Partner/VP
                              Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                              sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Working...
                              X