tickets, tokens,etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tickets, tokens,etc.

What does everyone use and where is the best place to buy tokens or tickets for a business?

tickets or tokens

If interested in tickets, we can provide a multitude of options for tickets printed with your attractions logos information and more. We can do perforations for tear offs, or numbering for tracking as well as specialty foils or inks for security. We have also done custom thick cardstock tokens. Feel free to message me for more information or feel free to check out our website. If you dont see what you are looking for there, dont be afraid to contact me, we love taking on new projects and making your ideas work! We also currently have specials to save you money in our ads of this month's Hauntworld and Haunted Attraction magazines.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    Jakprints Inc.
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Thanks Mike. I will check out your website. What part of the site shows your tickets?

Comment

tickets

Tyree,

From the haunt splash page you can click on any items on there, or on one of the tabs at the top for different categories such as Full Color, Apparel, or Sticker Printing and then see all the options from there.

Here is a direct link to the tickets page though:

http://www.jakprints.com/ticket-printing/

If you do not have this month's Hauntworld magazine and need a coupon code, just ask!

Thank you for your interest!
        Mike "Pogo" Hach
        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
        X