Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane... What is this all about give us the details!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats shane !!!!

Don't want to know, don't care, not my business on the details other than to say from what the article said it appears that you are doing what me and my best friend did with a corn maze. We felt the friendship was worth more than the business.

I think renaming it and you creating a new haunt in another nearby market is the BEST way a dissolution of a partnership could happen.

Save me DVD for pickup in St Louis. Can I offer you several hundred thousand "chicken bucks" I have available? Or would you like American cash instead?
    Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
    Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

Tim, Kale ,Brett

Thanks that really means alot to me! Hey look at it this way I am getting alot of publicity on my new haunt and thats a good thing! Hey guys I sure hope the next thing that comes out will be I am not having a party! Shane and its I truly mean it! Shane this time.

Might as well make an ad here..... For tickets to the Insane TransWorld Party go to

http://www.graystonemanor.net enter site and follow link!

P.S. Maybe asking Larry to moderate this drama here was a bad thing. I seem to have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more support than negativity. Makes me feel good to know what people remember who I am and what I am about and stand for.
      Last edited by graystone; 03-07-2010, 08:26 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Couple things... I started this thread because the article was fun, exciting and seemed like exciting news. Shane is a member of the haunt community just like any other and he's about to start a new venture.

I hope to follow his journey of building a new haunted house from scratch and wish him the best. As for Vinny the new owner of the old Graystone I wish him the best as well.

No one should be posting number of other haunts especially when you are NOT the owner. Secondly this wasn't started to be a slam session against a haunt owner.

Lets keep it above the rim. If someone say 'The Doc' wants to post updates and news about the new Graystone, errr the old one, lets hear all about it but no need to bring Shanes name into since he's no longer involved.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry

Thanks man! I owe you one and respect what you did. I to wanted this to be positive from day one for me as well as Vinny. I fully intend this time around to make all of you apart of my new journey. Shane and its with the upmost respect! Shane this time.
          sigpic

Comment

If anybody can do you YOU CAN!

This sounds like a great NEW FRESH beginning. And if anyone can do it... you can!
            Best of luck Shane!!!!
            Im sure you'll do just fine : )
            sigpic
            PEACE, ADAM
            www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Again

Words can't express the love and support you guys have shown me here through your post, calls, emails and text, its truly inspirational and inspiring to me. Its guys and gals like you that makes me glad to be apart of this family, this Industry truly is close and supportive. I am not for sure how I got to have so many friends here and in the Industry but I can say that it puts a warm feeling in my heart and a smile on my face as I am for sure one lucky guy. I was a little afraid people would look at me like hes got to be crazy ( which I really am lol) for making a move like this but I never realized that given the opportunity most would have done what I did, they would have actually did the very same thing! Again I can't say it enough THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Shane and its God Bless and I love each and everyone of you! Shane this time.

****Let me also let me say this about a few of the guys that's going to be helping Vinny I have the upmost respect for them, they are good guys David S, Chris, Mark I hold the upmost respect for you and will miss you I would have to say Mark the most I love to give him hell! he's a stand up guy not to say that David S, and Chris is not but I worked with Mark a little closer. The others will be helping me and they will continue to get their share of hell from me but they are all like my family Good Luck Guys!
              Last edited by graystone; 03-07-2010, 01:24 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm with Larry on the pics. I cant wait to come here every day to see what Larry has posted for the Darkness. and it would be just as exciting to see yours of the new haunt. Best of luck to you.
                Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

Graystone was and I'm sure still will be (though under new ownership and name) a top notch haunt in Alabama, unfortunately though some things shouldn't come up in a public forum like this one when this news broke. Shane is a great guy with a vision thus this shouldn't be a negative thread about him. Shane I along with a lot of other folks looks forward to what you've got in store for Disturbia, undoubtedly it's a big step for you but one that you should take if that's what you want to do because you are you! Huntsville will soon be back in the Haunt game, finally.

Comment

Shane, all of us know that you will put your heart into it like you did with the Manor, just wish you were coming down to the beach with it! lol, just got your message, I will call you . Good luck!!

Comment

There is NOTHING that gets by Larry on the web that has to do with Halloween, haunts, or anything that can help us out. He is the king of "knows everything" (meant in a positive way) LOL.

I wish Shane and his new venture all the luck in the world. It's exciting to start something from scratch. I am certain the others will do wonderful with new and fresh ideas as well.

Moving forward shows great strength for the future both personally and professionally and looking over your shoulder sometimes gives you a new light to learn from the past.

Get pictures posted of the raw building and then progress from there.

Best of luck, hopefully we will met in St. Louis.

Comment

congrats buddy can't wait to see the pics and what not I just may have to visit if i'm not too busy building my screampark lol
                        HHA Member

Comment

Congrats Shane!

Wow, what an awesome new venture. I am sure it will be a lot of hard work and stress but knowing your attention to detail and friendly nature I know you will make this attraction unbelivable for your customers!
                          Best Wishes my friend!
                          Bill
                          Bill Rod.
                          Dark Tech Effects
                          Automated DMX Lighting
                          Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Way to Go!!

My dear Shane, congratulations on your new venture! I am so excited for you but sad at the same time. I never made it out to Graystone Manor last year as planned. When your haunt is complete send the bus for me!! The name Graystone will live on here in East Texas, with the word "haunted" in the middle. Lol ! When I finally get open I will send the bus (Greyhound) for you....haha. Best of luck and I wish you a happy haunted future. See you soon!!

Sue
                            http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Best of Luck!

Good luck, Shane! I am sure you have nothing but excitement and terror (the good kind) ahead of you!

Does this mean I have to get a new sweatshirt??
                              sigpic

Comment

Still Amazing

I just can't put into words how you bunch of great people have made me feel! I am just at a loss. Shane and its THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! Shane this time.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X