Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbia Haunt Tour Bus Question

Hey guys,

We were wanting to do the Columbia Haunt Tour while at TW and were thinking about taking the bus ride over...

My question is does anyone know if the bus will be staying long enough to enjoy the lights on tour at the end of the night??? I would hate to get out there and then not be able to stay for the whole thing.
    Come see what lies BENEATH!
    www.cagleshauntedbarn.com

Umby,
    The buses will not be staying for the FREE lights on tour. Due to the haunt closing at midnite I cant have the buses wait around until we close because many of our guests need to get back to their hotels so they can get an early start at the show.
    I'm sorry thats not part of the bus tour.
    Thanks for asking and if you have any more questions please feel free to ask!

For ticket info to the Columbia haunt tour Of Fearfest and Necropolis go to

www.columbiahaunttour.com and buy yours today.
    The buses are almost full!

Thanks,
    Greg
    Fearfest
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Thanx Greg! We'll just have to gas up and go . I always enjoy getting a look at the way other people do things.

Comment

Anyone driving to this tour that would be interested in taking anyone on for a carpool (for a little gas money of course!)?
        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

No problem Umby. Thats one of the reasons we are doing the lights on tour. It's a learning tool for all of us and a great way to share ideas about how we all do things differently. If we can give one haunter an idea or vice versa it will be worth it for all of us. See you at the Columbia Haunt Tour!

Get your tickets today at

www.columbiahaunttour.com

Greg
          Fearfest
          Greg Allen
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Originally posted by jakprintsHAUNT View Post
            Anyone driving to this tour that would be interested in taking anyone on for a carpool (for a little gas money of course!)?
            We will be driving... and we should have room for one or maybe 2 more

Comment

Thats a great ideas guys. Share a ride! It saves everyone money and you get to meet other haunters. Use the boards to your advantage and find more friends to commute with.

tickets available at www.columbiahaunttour.com

Greg
              Fearfest
              Greg Allen
              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
              X