No announcement yet.

DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get well soon buddy! Don't wear yourself out too much - No good!
    Hope you're back to feeling well soon... You're in my thoughts!
    Take care bud.
    Zach Wiechmann
    www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

• DISTURBIA Here We Go!

wow, sorry to hear your sick, get well soon, we will pray tonight that you get better soon,jay and yen

Comment

• Ya get to feeling better Shane! Its looking like your going to have a great haunt. You can always extend your haunt and season at the end.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

• Is there really 37 pages to this post and over 21,000 views... holy cow!

This haunted house better be good or else.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• Shane,

Take care of yourself, and hope you feel better soon. When I do a lot of acting or haunt construction every year I'd do the same thing...work all hours on top of the normal day job and daily activities to the point of exhaustion. It takes a toll on your body and lowers it's natural defenses to the flu and other common ailments usually making them that much worse.

I almost always get sick at least once during haunt season because of it. Keep yourself hydrated and nourished, I've found that Airborne stuff usually helps some too. Fluctuating temperatures of the season also don't help fighting off colds. Take it easy for a couple days and keep us updated on you and the haunt.

The haunt will be there and you got a great crew working with you, but you only get one you, and need to take care of that too! Remember it's ok to help and guide from the sidelines too...the best coaches in pro sports do it!

Hang in there...its almost over...for this year.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
            -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

• Hope You're Feeling Better...............

Rest up, Get Well Soon ! This industry NEEDS YOU, Your Talent, and your Haunt ! Wishing you only the best......

Comment

• Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                Is there really 37 pages to this post and over 21,000 views... holy cow!

This haunted house better be good or else.

Larry
                It's only 10 pages on my computer. You have to get those User CP settings changed. Makes for much easier reading.

Comment

• Wow, Shane.... I have been following this page for quite a while and am shocked at the amount of work you are doing, specially for a brand spanking new haunt! I think at least 500 of the 20,000 clicks on this page are mine now lol. Kinda funny When i first clicked on this thread all i saw on the pages were postings and no pictures so i never bothered reading the stuff, i honestly thought you guys were talking about a movie.Then I was puzzled that there were so many posts going up every day so i then took the time to browse through. To my surprise I saw this was a thread of you and your haunt. I will tell you this, I love it! Your going to have a fabulous haunt this year. And I'm very happy you are creating a documentary of this! And honestly............... i think you are stressed out beyond belief with your deadline and Im sorry.
                  Frank W. Balzer
                  FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com
                  http://frankwillisbalzer.viewbook.com/
                  --------------------------------------------------
                  www.RotHauntedHouse.com
                  www.R-Fx.com

sigpic

Comment

• Thanks Guys

I feel some better today and will go over to the haunt in a bit. The doctor said stay away but we all know we can't. I think this time a year we all get sick. It's 100 here today when it should be like 85 and the heat is not helping. Again I have said this several times I am going to love Huntsville but this town has more codes and rules than New York. I will say I have got a great fire marshal and things are going great now. The Huntsville Times contacted me today about a front page story and I told them give me a few days unless ya want to catch something Ajax cant take off.

I wish and had hoped to do so much more this year but the time has just not allowed it and as late as it is now I am more interested and excited about next year. Paul and the guys have been great neighbors as well as the Haunted Gin and Lester Haunted Hospital. I am not going to stand on a box and yell I am the biggest, baddest, most awsome, extreame, scaryest, bla,bla,bla haunt in North Alabama or the state I will let those who are yelling that keep screaming it. I can say I have not heard it from those listed above but then again they are all my friends.

Bottom line time has been aginst me from the start but with heart, support from my friends, family and crew were gonna be heard this year just not as loud as next year. Disturbia 2010 will be known as the teaser year Disturbia 2011 will be known as the year of Disturbia. Again THANKS 21,000 times over for all the support I love the people and this Industry. Shane and its Larry have I told you lately that I love you! LMAO!!! Shane this time!
                    sigpic

Comment

• # 5 in the nation?

http://www.fox54.com/dpp/news/metro/...ted-attraction

I was doing a google search and came across this. Shane you are already ranked # 5 in the nation? Wow! This should be a great haunt.

If my embed abilities didn't perform upto par the link above should get you the story.

[html]<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="video" width="320" height="280" data="http://www.fox54.com/video/videoplayer.swf?dppversion=4227"><param value="http://www.fox54.com/video/videoplayer.swf?dppversion=4227" name="movie"/><param value="&skin=MP1ExternalAll-MFL.swf&embed=true&adSizeArray=300x240&adSrc=http% 3A%2F%2Fad%2Edoubleclick%2Enet%2Fadx%2Ftsg%2Ewzdx% 2Fnews%2Fmetro%2Fdetail%3Bdcmt%3Dtext%2Fxml%3Bpos% 3D%3Btile%3D2%3Bfname%3Dnew%2Dhuntsville%2Dhaunted %2Dattraction%3Bloc%3Dsite%3Bsz%3D320x240%3Bord%3D 383638508210331260%3Frand%3D0%2E12442738009693116& flv=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Efox54%2Ecom%2Ffeeds%2Foutbo undFeed%3FobfType%3DVIDEO%5FPLAYER%5FSMIL%5FFEED%2 6componentId%3D133331427&img=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia2%2 Efox54%2Ecom%2F%2Fphoto%2F2010%2F09%2F20%2F09%5F19 %5F10%5Fdisturbia%5Fmono%5Fvol%5Fup%5F1%5F20100920 115501%5F640%5F480%2EJPG&story=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2E fox54%2Ecom%2Fdpp%2Fnews%2Fmetro%2Fnew%2Dhuntsvill e%2Dhaunted%2Dattraction&category=news&title=New%2 0Haunted%20Attraction%20in%20Huntsville&oacct=foxi mfoximwzdx,foximfoximafglobal&ovns=foxinteractivem edia" name="FlashVars"/><param value="all" name="allowNetworking"/><param value="always" name="allowScriptAccess"/></object>[/html]
                      Rusty
                      Arx Mortis - Tech Department

-- Some people claim to see dead people, I see everything.

Comment

• shaun chandler, everybody !!!!!!

WOW ! Great press for not even being open yet!!!! Nice to see the crew featured and getting some press. This place is gonna be great, I just know it !!!

Comment

• LOL Hummmm ......

Well leave it up to the news. Actually there is a website that had us ranked as ONE of the 5 NEW Haunts to see. Not #5 in the nation. You guys know I am gonna shoot you straight. Oh well sounded good but I am not that good that quick! So I wanted to add my own correction here. Shane and its who knows maybe #5 in the nation next year? Shane this time.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Shane, Have you got your acting crew set yet? I have a friend in Madison that is wanting to work and my core crew wants to guest act some if you will have us. Let me know!

Cody

Comment

• Cody

Where the heck you been my friend! I would love to have you all we would have a great time Chris aka All American is flying down on Oct 1 to spend the month it will be like TransWorld! Shane and it's call me! Shane this time!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Today

Here is a few pictures from today. Were doing good Ronnie and Shawn2 not Shaun1 will have the kitchen done tomorrow. I finished up the hall leading into the morgue room today and started hanging meat in the freezer room till I locked myself out of the prop room I will finish that tomorrow. Shane and it's thats all folks! Shane this time.
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X