DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

Sue where ya been? I been thinking of you! Hope all is well! Shane and its love ya! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Comment

• Great Website!

Shane,
      I love the website! The spiders rock! I can't wait to see what you will do with the building. Good luck.
      Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
      Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
      www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

• Dewayne

Thanks man! Give me a call and fill me in on where you are! I am at the point I have started drinking, smoking crack, poppin pills, and buying cheap sex! Shane and its now thats bad! Shane this time!
        sigpic

Comment

• Hey Shane, I've been working hard. Stapled my thumb again.........just caught the nail of my left thumb. In one side and out the other........had to pull it out with pliers. Really didn't hurt much. I have been doing a lot of molding, casting of some skulls I sculpted. It is slow going. This heat it tough. Working on doors that will look like pictures with frames. These are large 24 X 63 inches. They will cover openings in the walls for the actors to walk through so they can get from one room to the other quickly. I have 2 hung and they work great, now all I have to do is paint a LONG picture on them. LOL! Hope things are moving along for you. Can't wait to see the end result!! Talk to you soon!

Sue
          http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

• Update

What a year what a year. Paper work, closings, red tape, dealing with crazy haunt neighbores ( want even go there but most know) its took all year to get this point. I have finally got to start the walls yeah on Sep 1st! I got a construction crew of 12 that said they will have all the walls up by 9th. I have got some old friends and crew and a new crew of 20 ( I only had 3-4 at Graystone) so some way were going to pull this off! We have pushed our opening back to the second Friday of October. This will be much like a teaser year and like Larry will get kicked in full right after Halloween. I have been lucky to have met some cool guys with lots of talent in Huntsville. Me and Eric ( Haunted Overload) sure will have a ton to talk about!!! Well here is some of the lumber its actually 2 tractor trailer loads and this is about 1 hour of wall. The front walls are made with 2x6 and are 18 feet high. I will be back there on Mon or Tues to take more pictures so you will see how quick the crew will go with it. Shane and its better late than never! Shane this time!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by graystone; 09-05-2010, 10:48 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Some of....

The new props. I have to say as much as this has been a headache for me the people of Huntsville want this as much as I do. I have heard some of my neighbors ( I want call names) scream all year freaking year how big, bad, scary, bla, bla, bla freaking bla!!!! and how they have the best talent in the industry and I will say is good for them and there should be no reason for them not to be they have had 10 months! We are pulling this off in 5 weeks!!!!! With eveyones support and my new crew and family and all my haunt buddies coming in to help I think were going to be all right! Shane and its THANKS EVERYONE! Shane this time!
              Attached Files
              sigpic

Comment

• Few More

Then I will post Mon or Tuesday! Shane and it's keep the good thoughts coming my way! Shane this time!
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Comment

• Wow!

those photos with all that lumber reminded me of the ZZ TOP song "Woke Up With Wood". Damn! what a production in progress! That place is gonna rock when it's done. Shane all the time!!!!

Comment

• DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Hey Shane, its great that you got through all the red tape BS.. keep posting pics, we have loved reading your posts over the past few months.. hope you have a great year with your haunt.. thanks jay and yen

Comment

• Looking cool with all those props, walls go up real quick it'll all come together for you...BTW, what's your secret? Still haven't received my order from a vendor you did receive from....

Good luck,

Allan

Comment

• Jay,Yen, Allan

Thanks guys like I say its feeling like the good old days when I set up a complete haunt in a few weeks, boy those were the best of times! Jay, Yen guys Thanks you two always make me feel so good. Allan which one drop me a hint. Shane and its as my boy Ronnie would say " aint got no choice but to do it!" Shane this time!
                        sigpic

Comment

• I'm too tired to write anything more than KICK ASS! It's looking great!

Eric
                          www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

• Shane, its about damn time we saw some walls go up!!!

And I hope things work out as planned with scheduling for you. And....

As soon as we finish building our place out(which will probly be on openning night), I want to come help you out. We open on the Oct. 1st, so maybe that Monday I can drive over and help you out for a few days.

Any way I can help you out, I want to be there and be involved.

SO.... leave some work for me and I'll see you on Oct. 4th!!!
                            Brad Bowen
                            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

• WOO HOO! I am so happy to see walls going up by you, Shane! So excited to see what comes from DISTURBIA this year and the years to come.
                              "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
                              Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
                              Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

• Great to see walls!

Can't wait to see what scenes you'll have! Good luck with the haunt this year!
                                *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Working...
                                X