HHA Announcements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHA Announcements

With your membership to HHA 2010 the board has made arrangements to supply all members with FOUR magazines...

1) Hauntworld Magazine
    2) New Fright Times (coming back)
    3) Fangoria Magazine
    and amusement magazine Tourist Parks and Attractions Magazine.

Haunted Attraction Magazine was offered this and declined. Someone will be approaching 13th Hour Magazine to see if a deal can be had there as well.

More announcements coming soon!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

That is awesome news! Glad to hear it, I still covet my old Fright times magazines. John Denley had a booth at Chiller theater spring horror convention and I bought all the back issues and got a subscription. I was only behind three issues. The internet was very very young (I think it was 93 or 94) and Fright times was my first clue that there were other people out there who love haunted houses as much as I do.
    As a vendor This opens up my advertising options as well, well played HHA.
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Fright Times

Allen,
      You'll be happy to know that all the original issues of Fright Times will be available to view on-line on the Fright Times website when it goes live.

Scott
      Scott Ames

Comment

Apparently Fangoria is going to add a haunt finder or something... So Fangoria is going to get involved more with the haunt industry. So as of right now HHA will have Hauntworld Magazine, Fangoria, Tourist Parks and Attractions and the new Fright Times.

All of your one membership.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

That will be a 10-magazine subscription. If you were to purchase Fangoria at the news stand you are looking at $8.99 plus tax so basically, not counting the other magazines, this is a value worth $89.99+.

Fangoria will also be offering some additional incentives to HHA members. Details coming soon!

Dwayne
          13th Gate

Comment

Working...
          X