HHA stand on Negativity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHA stand on Negativity

I am speaking for myself here, but I also believe I am speaking for the board of HHA since I know how they stand.

You should all seriously consider joining HHA and/or IAHA. These are orgainizations full of smart hard working people trying to help you with your business. Its cheap - if you own a haunt it is a drop in the bucket.

It was the policy of the HHA board and continues to be to work with and support the efforts of IAHA. When I was President of HHA I worked with IAHA President Patrick Konopelski, and he and the new HHA President Randy Bates are also good friends. Working together is the way it needs to be.

Guys the enemy is not in THIS room it is out there.... The weather, the economy, a critical accident that hurts the entire industry.

The HHA Board represents Protecting and Promoting this industry in a positive way. They do not support negative posts or comments of any sort.

This is the way I feel as well.

Thanks
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Well said. Sometimes Ben I can't be as PC as you, because some of the things people say or who is saying it just gets me fired up! But you said it best. Everything anyone says is just not true and well as they say if you can't beat them join them or in this case if you can't beat them try to tear them apart.

I hope everyone JOINS HHA and takes advantage of

1) Vendor Discount Program

2) 2010 PR Program

3) HHA haunt finder

4) Subscription to Hauntworld Magazine, Fright Times, Fangoria (11 issues) and Tourist Parks and Attractions.

5) Seminars, Education

6) Parties and events plus much more.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
    X