• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Valentine's Day

May everyone find someone to love.
    ------------------------
    The child is grown, the dream is gone.
    I have become comfortably numb.

Is that red roundish thing in the right -hand corner a boxing glove?
    If so, just one glove? I thought they traveled in sets of pairs?
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

personally i think that a black valentines is much more fun...haha...but thats just cuz i am bitter, jaded and salty....lol...happy valentines day...take out your better half and have a good time y'all..

todd poole

Comment

May you all have had a wonderful valentines!
        Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
        The White Star Farm
        "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

Wut I did this Valentines Day:
          Woke up, moved snow, it was in my way.
          Went to a store bought numerous Valentines for my Wife, they each had pictures of various dogs and cats on them that just so happened to match our numerous dogs and cats. (These cards were from "Them".)
          Took her to a crowded jewelery store and stole two rings.
          No, we bought them, actually bought one, they gave her the mood ring for free.
          Went to the Dam on the Miss. River and watched hundreds of Bald Eagles feeding in the open water next to the dam (the rest of the river is still frozen over)
          Drove into Clinton, Iowa (only 25 miles from home) gave our weekly donation to Wally-World, then on to Godfather's Pizza, we were the only one's in the place as we sat by a busy window on rt. 30 watching cars almost come through the window as they slipped passed on an unplowed little road right next to the window.
          Came home, went to a Humane Society meeting two blocks from home (My doorbell still works from that range-radio-controlled) almost laughed out loud when the Humane President kept asking if anyone wanted to "Speak!" "Speak!" "Speak?"
          I was about to stand and go "Woof! Woof!"

If you think any of this is fiction, think again. If I was going to make stuff up, I would make up better stuff!
          It was a good day.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X