Which company...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which company...

I was told that a company at Transworld made a noise making Boom Stick this year. Which company was this?

digital sound and lighting. Stan the man can help you out!
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

I was impressed with the boom stick myself.
      Richard Alvarado
      Moxley Manor Haunted House

www.moxleymanor.com
      www.nightscarebeforechristmas.com
      Stalk Us on Facebook
      Stalk Us on Twitter
      Stalk Us on YouTube

Comment

Is this a shotgun prop as in Armies of Darkness "This is my boomstick!"?
        sigpic
        Louis Brown
        Owner, operator, and dish washer
        at
        DarkWood Manor

Comment

Originally posted by lurker View Post
          Is this a shotgun prop as in Armies of Darkness "This is my boomstick!"?
          It wasnt that, but might not be a bad idea for them to try to build it into if it were possible. I dont know the logistics of the inner components, but it could be cool shaped as a gun.

It was basically a stick that shot a very loud and bright spark (someone correct me if I am wrong as to what the flash and sound were), with only a very small battery pack that ran it. Mat got me a couple times on the show floor with it.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Thats what I gathered from hearing and seeing it. It was very loud! I felt sorry for the foam wire guys across from them hearing that going off all day. Ha!
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
              Thats what I gathered from hearing and seeing it. It was very loud! I felt sorry for the foam wire guys across from them hearing that going off all day. Ha!
              Damon
              Yeah that prolly sucked for them a tad, but prolly not as bad as for my buds in the Creature Corps booth having to listen to "My Hump" all day from Rot Bots. Though it was a great animation, and to watch once or twice, im sure it would drive you a bit batty after a whole day of it.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
              -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Ya that would suck having to hear that all day. But I caught myself singing and dancing a little to that everytime I walked past there booth. I used to hate that song. I liked it when Kevin made his video and brought it to the show back in 2005 I think it was? With his costumes dancing to it. Hilarious!
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
                  Ya that would suck having to hear that all day. But I caught myself singing and dancing a little to that everytime I walked past there booth. I used to hate that song. I liked it when Kevin made his video and brought it to the show back in 2005 I think it was? With his costumes dancing to it. Hilarious!
                  Damon
                  Kevin from Gore Galore right?

That was good, although the original Moulin Rouge one was incredible. I was crying laughing it was so good. I cant find a link for it anywhere though or I would share. I had it saved on my computer for a while.

I like when people get creative with their marketing like that.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                  -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Ya it then appeals to everyone. Haunter or not. Great marketing idea.
                    Damon
                    Damon Carson

Comment

How much did the Boom Stick cost?

Comment

I think they were about $250 if I am not mistaken.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

225.00 I think

Comment

Working...
                          X