X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You!

Hey there yall

I just wanted to run down a list of thank yous

First, Thanks to Greg Allen, Chris Allen and the rest of the crew at Fearfest for having Granny out there and letting her have at all your nice customers! Yall run a world Class haunt and I look forward to being back this year

Second, In the same vein of that one Thanks to everyone that came out to FearFest and Let granny insult, Berate and Grind on them. Yall make the best audience and friends this guy(and that old Hag) could ask for

Third, Thank you to Larry, for understanding that I was extremely sick over this weekend and letting me out of working the Darkness on Saturday night, I really wanted to work and see the place but apparently my stomach had other issues that needed to be addressed.

Fourth, Thanks to Vinny and all the Arc Mortis crew for hauling Me, Linz and Stephy up to FearFest and letting us have a good time with yall...Jeff I owe you a beer and abunch of other things, Also thanks for making sure we had a ride home and thanks for to the kind people that took us sick ones home...I Promise it wasnt your driving!

Fifthand Finally, Thanks to everyone that attended this show, You make it really what it should be! A good time spent with Family and friends!

Sorry if I forgot anyone lack of sleep does that to a person....
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Thanks Tater for the underwear from Friday night...

Comment

Thank YOU Tater. It is never a GREAT convention until I hear Granny unloading a can of whoop on some pour soul.. You always make me laugh and are one of my favorite Q line actors. BTW, WTH was that SHIVER bar you talked about? I looked for it, right across from the Irish bar, but I could not see it.....
      Hope to see you in Columbus...
      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Tater you got sick from that Ice cold cooler that you thought was a good idea to have a drink in. On a lighter side. Thank you for coming to Fearfest and spreading joy and leaving other things in my security room.
        Rusty
        Arx Mortis - Tech Department

-- Some people claim to see dead people, I see everything.

Comment

Tater,

It was great to see Granny in action.

My girlfriend, Angel, thought you were the funniest thing she has ever seen!
          Come see what lies BENEATH!
          www.cagleshauntedbarn.com

Comment

Tater, it was nice to get that big lick from Granny!!!

That was one of the highlights of the show for me!!

Oh, and then I got a golden shower afterwards!!! YAY!!!!
            Brad Bowen
            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Wow!

Tater,

You did not dissapoint!! It was great to finally meet you, and i enjoyed the ribbing that you gave my crew at Fearfest. Great job!!
              Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
              Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
              www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X