Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screamworks Results

Not that many people came, but several came from far away
    There may have been about 17 official bidders, but I think only two bid.
    (I might be wrong).

First everything was offered as individual units.

(Note..these are not exact, I wasn't taking notes)

The Pit was like $2000
    The Vortex was approx $5000
    The Slammer was about $3500
    I think the Shipwreck and The Mansion were $5-7000 each

2 Bidders got about half each.

Some of these numbers all must have been less because the final total was about $21000

Then Norton offered the entire thing for $23500 and it went at that
    price, plus whatever percent the auctioneers added on, to one of the bidders.

If you value the Vortex at $5000 then the winner paid about $24 per wall panel, a pretty sweet deal, you can’t buy the lumber for that I don’t think.

Thanks!

Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

:shock: I tried. I actually won 2 of the auctions but had no desire to win all 5. If I knew now ; then - I would have tried to steal it, but I had not consulted w/ several people about splitting it up until today. Plus trying to store it until that time became an issue in the back of my mind.

I wish I could have won, and I only regret not driving the price on all the other shows high enough to actually win the two I wanted! :roll:

If I would have listened to Ben and Billy - I probably would have went up to $25k - but my concern was moving it all to Memphis/Chattanooga. :x

Enjoyed bumping into Ben and Billy and catching up and meeting a few new faces too! So in all - a well spent trip... even empty handed!

Comment

Where did the rest of the winning bids go to? (What haunts or what parts of the country?) Curious to know on how far people came.
      Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
      The White Star Farm
      "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

Working...
      X