creepycollection- thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• creepycollection- thank you

I would like to thank everyone that stopped by our booth over the busy transworld weekend. At one point i had 6 people to talk to at once. sorry if i missed a question or two i tried my best to keep up.

Now we turn to the east coast haunters conv. in 4 weeks we will be debuting our Home Haunter prop line there as well as 3 new killer dolls and some of our first animatronic line

Hope to see you there

Jerry

3 new ones in addition to the ones you had at Transworld?
    Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Jerry, I really like your guys stuff, and Im glad I got to get all those heads from you guys.
      I will be getting quite a bit more stuff later this year hopefully.

And for anyone cosidering buying from them- these guys have some of the best customer service I've experienced!!
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Great products!!

These guys were one of my favorite booths at the show. I could have taken everything home with me....HA

Kick-ass products!! It was a pleasure!

-Kelly
        Kelly Anderson
        Owner- Halloween Undercroft
        http://www.halloweenundercroft.com/
        Owner- Haunt Your House llc

Comment

Yes as everyone said, you guys had some great stuff, and enjoyed talking with some of you, are you guys doing Midwest Haunters or just NHC?

Mike "Pogo" Hach
          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Yo Creepster

Creepster...since when did having 6 conversations at once ever slow you down? LOL You and Val rocked the show and NOBODY puts out more product. See you in Pa. Rich

Comment

Working...
            X