Thanks to Insane Shane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Insane Shane

Before I post about the show I wanted to give a special shout out to Insane Shane and his Swingin Suare’. Shane set out to make this a special event and I don’t think it could have been more special than it was for me. I had my very own Deborah with me and although we have been together for a while, we had never danced together…a situation I had plans to remedy. I had brought along a cd of the Righteous Bros “Unchained Melody” which Shane slipped to the DJ. With the opening notes I grabbed Deborah by the hand and by the time we hit the dance floor she was holding on tight like a drowning woman clinging to a life preserver. Trust me, I was dancing slow but moving fast if you know what I mean It was a special and memorable moment for the both of us. Now we can tell people that our first dance ever was at the Insane Shane Party at the Haunted House Convention…..and they say Romance is dead…NOT EVEN. Shane, you had my back, helped to make a special lady really happy, and throw one hell of a party. Salute’ Brother.

Rich

Man you are so very welcome! I really enjoyed the evening I was so tired but seeing everyone talking, dancing and having fun made it all worth while! Shane and its anytime man! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Comment

We definately had a great time at the party and ended up winning a ton of goodies including a very nice new cfx mask!!! Thanks again Shane!!!

-Tim
      Tim Bunch
      House Of Horrors And Haunted Catacombs
      www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com

Comment

Tim!

Buddy thanks for attending I really enjoyed meeting you and I now have yet another friend for life! Shane and its what fun it was! Shane this time!
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X