Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy Bob Social...Still on or not? Does Anyone Know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Bob Social...Still on or not? Does Anyone Know?

Man the event of the year, the Frozen Tundra Tour, and I'm going to miss it. From what I hear they already have four buses and a waiting list. I told Mike 6 months ago to do this event, it would be a smash and well it looks like its a smash. Mike and crew have a great haunt and clearly a lot of people want to see this haunt. Good for them!

Another event on the same day, the Crazy Bob Social has or isn't happening does anyone know. This event use to be free, and now I think from what I hear they're trying to charge about $100.00 per person, only $77.00 cheaper than the Frozen Tundra, which probably explains why they haven't sold any or many tickets.

From what I heard this event may or may not continue I don't know... does anyone know. Someone clear up the rumors, because I'm sure they're not true and this is clearly the best place to clear the air.

I wouldn't mind checking it out after we set up our booth on Thursday, but only if its free. Does anyone know if they changed from charge back to free like it use to be. I heard rumors that it would now be free because only a couple people have paid the $100.00. So does ANYONE have ANY information about this...I just want know because I might attend.

I hope to see everyone at Bobs event, if anyone attends... Let me know if you're going maybe we can all meet up there. It sounds like a lot of fun! I went to one of these about 5 years ago and seemed like a lot of people attended...don't know what has happend now but I hope we can kick this event into high gear for those who can't make the Tundra.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

We also have the Hauntworld chatters get together on Friday night, too. Are you still going to try and go to that?
    Jared Layman

Comment

Mindturner, where was taht gonna be?
      Ron
      www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I think it was going to be at The Ravens Grin Inn. Plenty of motorcycle parking for all!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by xxxdirk
          Mindturner, where was taht gonna be?
          Ron
          Giodona's on West Higgins. It was going to be at 6:00 p.m on Friday the 23rd. Let me know if you need more directions.
          Jared Layman

Comment

Oh, cant make it then. Gotta go to the costume show that night and then head over to Dreamreapers. Well, I am sure everyone will head over to the Crowne after that....
            www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Working...
            X